IGNORED

My View Of The Gas This Season...

Luke_Ciderhead

I suppose you think thats funny -- Typical Shithead humour.

Are you actually a City fan attempting to slander the sags, or are you really as thick as you appear to be in your posts?

Just asking because the last few attempts to stir things up on here have been so pathetic it's untrue.

Don't you have a game against someone from league one to get ready for? Or are you more interested in gazing enviously upwards at ourselves?

I actually reckon a good run and the Gas could get in the play offs. Obviously i hope they dont but in that league there are a lota good teams who wil take points off each other. Theyve kept Lambert and more a less the same group of players together so I dont see why they wont do decent.

Lambert's purple patch and golden season is behind him now.

The gas may be happy that no one else wants him but by Christmas they'll wish he'd gone.

Hopefully relegation for the dull club. :fingerscrossed:

I get the feeling that Lambert is also partly the reason why they have signed so few players, I get the feeling they gave fatty a massive contract with a view to get a good pay day selling him during the transfer window, unfortunately for them it appears only Hudderfield rated him, alas not high enough for the gas financially, if he struggle to replicate last seasons form he'll be gone in January for less than £500,000.

They'll struggle.

Archived