IGNORED

The Friday Buzz

bcfcbs20

ahhhh didn't hit me till about an hour ago how ive missed the feeling of excitement, anticipation toped off by a nervous feeling ive waited for what seems like a age but the new season is nearly upon us come on me babies do i proud tomorrow and carry it on for the rest of the campaign :city:

ahhhh didn't hit me till about an hour ago how ive missed the feeling of excitement, anticipation toped off by a nervous feeling ive waited for what seems like a age but the new season is nearly upon us come on me babies do i proud tomorrow and carry it on for the rest of the campaign :city:

Amen to that, come on CITY :fingerscrossed:

Right now the Friday buzz is going around in my head. Will need a damn good kip on the CATS tomorrow but I'm excited to see the lads after a strong pre-season finish. If Bass does get on (not likely) I'll give him my all as before.

Might be because of the Friday night warm up beer, but I've just had a wave of footie excitement.

C'mon City, let's have a blinding performance tomorrow. Do us proud.

:winner_third_h4h:

starting to feel the buzz now after a couple of natchs,

will go for 3 pts tomorrow

2-1 city,maynard and clarkson,

will feel better buzz next week,1st time proper back in eastend

for nearly 30 yrs.

Spent a good hour in Sainsbury's Rugby earlier with Mrs Jacko (I was under orders) and managed to clean out their shlves od Sheppy's Vintage Rserve. Just kicked in with style now so I suppose I'd better taper off a bit. Leaving this Godforsaken place about 9.30 tomoz and the buzz kicked in already!

See y'all in wherever the plqce is for a pre matcgh one. err....spelling now officoally SHOT!

CMONYUREDS

Archived