IGNORED

Back Room Staff/coaches

Smokey

Just wondering if we have the same coaches who were here when wilson/tinnion were in charge? with wilson we couldnt defend set pieces and the problem never got sorted. with johnson we cant stop conceding goals late on and dosent seem to get sorted

• Admin
Just wondering if we have the same coaches who were here when wilson/tinnion were in charge? with wilson we couldnt defend set pieces and the problem never got sorted. with johnson we cant stop conceding goals late on and dosent seem to get sorted

It doesn't help when the ref blocks a perfectly good clearance to the unmarked Maynard out on the wing, keeping Preston on the attack until such time that he could award them a 96th minute penalty though. Yes I am aware it's a "minimum" of 4 mins, but in stoppage time there was no stoppages until the pen. Was the 4th official's board incapable of displaying 5 or 6 mins if that is what they were intending to play?

Maybe we weren't actually joking when saying in the stands that he'd only stop the game once PNE scored.

I'd love to see the full footage of that second half because I'm convinced the stoppage time was "announced" 2 mins late anyway.

It doesn't help when the ref blocks a perfectly good clearance to the unmarked Maynard out on the wing, keeping Preston on the attack until such time that he could award them a 96th minute penalty though. Yes I am aware it's a "minimum" of 4 mins, but in stoppage time there was no stoppages until the pen. Was the 4th official's board incapable of displaying 5 or 6 mins if that is what they were intending to play?

Maybe we weren't actually joking when saying in the stands that he'd only stop the game once PNE scored.

I'd love to see the full footage of that second half because I'm convinced the stoppage time was "announced" 2 mins late anyway.

I'm sure it was announced as 3 mins.

• Admin
I'm sure it was announced as 3 mins.

The board definitely displayed 4 mins whatever they said over the tannoy. The pen was then awarded later than 5 mins into the added time and scored after 6 mins. We then still had time to kick off & mount one last attack apparently.

The board definitely displayed 4 mins whatever they said over the tannoy. The pen was then awarded later than 5 mins into the added time and scored after 6 mins. We then still had time to kick off & mount one last attack apparently.

The tannoy said 4 which was a joke in itself, as you said the normal play in that second half seemed longer than 45 minutes, though the second half was late starting (which incidentally was also the ref's fault, as both teams were out and ready to kick off a good 2 minutes before he and his equally useless assistants deigned to grace us with their presence)

• Admin
The tannoy said 4 which was a joke in itself, as you said the normal play in that second half seemed longer than 45 minutes, though the second half was late starting (which incidentally was also the ref's fault, as both teams were out and ready to kick off a good 2 minutes before he and his equally useless assistants deigned to grace us with their presence)

Trunds should have made his own way up to Preston and stood next to that lino. That way he might have stood a chance at convincing GJ he isn't actually that fat afterall.

Archived