IGNORED

The Post Match Mêlée

Ian M

• Admin

Clearly our management team were less than happy at the end of the match but I missed half of it. Did anyone notice who Basso stepped in to defend GJ from as I was quite surprised to see him getting involved given how he was completely shunned by all the other players during the half-time warm-up.

Clearly our management team were less than happy at the end of the match but I missed half of it. Did anyone notice who Basso stepped in to defend GJ from as I was quite surprised to see him getting involved given how he was completely shunned by all the other players during the half-time warm-up.

Didn't get a great view of this as we were quite low down in the stand but my other arf reckons Basso was pulling GJ away from a confrontation with some Preston players.

Can anyone tell me what sort of reception Basso recieved from the fans today....

I thought it was good - good humoured - a few folk chatting to him when he came to retrieve a ball in the warm up. Gerken had plenty to do - and deserved the attention...the Oh Deano chants were an affectionate dig...

Archived