IGNORED

4 Tickets Each, Your Having A Laugh ?!?!

Cardy

Is that right ?

Firstly I'm a Season Ticket Holder and I will be down the gate first thing monday so will be able to get my tickets. But I just cant believe us season ticket holders can get 4 each. The game could be sold out within 5000 customers, leaving many season ticket holders without tickets !! This opens up all sorts of black market possibilites. It makes no mathematical sense whatsoever, surely 2 each would have been generous enough ?

If I was a non season ticket holder I would have big doubts over whether I'd be able to get a ticket at face value.

Another thing, surely for occasions like this they should be manning the ticket offices until say 10pm or midnight so that people dont have to take a day off work. Good organisation doesnt have to involve rocket science.

Well done again Bristol City (NOT).

I shall be getting my Dad to go down on Monday morning, because there is no way I can get from Barton Hill to Ashton Gate, get my ticket and get back to work in an hour. The last time I tried that (playoffs v Cardiff last year) the Queue was back past the Directors Entrance.

Guest bcfcsols

Ticket Information

This is all you need to know, season ticket holders have till tuesday to get their own seats and then general public has from wednesday to purchase the maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.

Just read the info. Looks like my best and probably only chance will be over the internet. As soon as the clock strikes 6pm. How do you go about getting your seats over the internet. I know the link but have never actually ordered before. Do they just give you random seats in the stand you want.

Guest bcfcsols

Maybe some club officals could help out with this topic.

I'm not actually a season ticket holder but I sit with my mates who are ST holders. Is there any chance that when they get their season tickets they will be able to get a matchday ticket for moi?? Othewise I may be a larry loner for the night.

Guest blakeneybaz

Could someone in authority PLEASE confirm whether as a season-ticket holder, I will be able to buy an additional ticket on Mon / Tues for my daughter, who cannot get to evey game and does not have a season ticket of her own? OR is the Club really going to make season ticket holders have to pay TWO visits, to get their own plus tickets for their family??

Is there ANY hope that the Club will one day get this ticket stuff sorted out properly??!!

Guest bcfcsols
What about the away game? I'm not a season ticket holder this year, when can I get mine and how many can I get, I want two tickets. :city:
Sorry mate but Away tickets only open to ST holders apparently :@

Archived