IGNORED

The Football Museum

red badger

The Football Museum is class - and good to see so many City fans, young and old.

Bit humbling to see how little impact we've made on the national history of the game...

Indeed, however on my last visit Man Utd FA cup final shirt from 1909 was on display. If I remember rightly the only thing I saw that had any connection to ourselves.

The Football Museum is class - and good to see so many City fans, young and old.

Bit humbling to see how little impact we've made on the national history of the game...

Was looking forward to the visit, alas we didn't reach the ground until after KO, but as the result - thats tough S..T!

Anyone else notice in the upstairs part with all the games their was that bristol r**ers bit with that like doucmentary with the fanzine editor!!?

yea we seen this bit in the education center. What utter rubbish! :laugh: Had footage of Jason roberts in the Bristol Rovers supporters bar starting of a One team in bristol chant.

Also did anyone notice the painting of Eastville in the main part of the museum? Rovers playing a team in red (no it wasn't city it was against Man United)

Forgot to add was very good museum though and so much to see. We spent well at least an hour looking at everything and sure there was plenty of stuff we didnt spot. Would recommend to anyone who goes near it

Archived