IGNORED

City Report Palarse To Fa

bartolona

Players not being paid,

Chairman saying it cost 5m to keep em afloat over the summer

250k Instalment not paid to us.

Colin talking up his youngsters, Moses in particular - almost as if he wants to sell him!

Looks at tho they are struggling financially.

and to top it all off there new star striker broke his arm so sadly i cant thank him for all what he did when he was on loan last season on saturday

You could shake him vigorously by the hand whilst clapping him on the shoulder?

and to top it all off there new star striker broke his arm so sadly i cant thank him for all what he did when he was on loan last season on saturday

I'm really sad that Stern won't be starting for Palace against us on Saturday, because it would have been great for City to play against 10 men.

Yeah, they are talking up Clyne and Moses in a way that makes it sound like they want bids. Warnock recently said (I paraphrase) "he's a fantastic player and if he doesn't go before September he'll be worth loads more in the January window" - clearly a "hurry hurry, buy while you can" tactic.

Anyway my view on clubs struggling has always been the same - I feel very sorry for them and their fans but if you can't pay wages/fees you don't spend. Simple.

IF it's true they owe us money and they still haven't paid those players then I think they are obliged to sell. If that means more youngsters then so be it. That's life. If I can't afford a new watch I don't buy one. They can't plead poverty on one hand and they sign Stern John.

Just lifted this off a Palarse forum:

Not sure if this has posted anywhere else but it says in today's Sun that Bristol City have reported us to the FA as we have not paid the latest £250,000 instalment for Nick Carle?

Therefore ,if the Sale of Goods Act applies, CITY as the unpaid vendor, has a lien over Carle's services. Could we fit him into the squad now ?

Archived