IGNORED

Carling Cup 2nd Round Draw

Andy082005

Well why would the ticket iffice need to be aware of anything?

Say we draw them and we give them 3k tickets, obviously more than 3k rovers fans are going to want to go, as far as I'm aware there's nothing stopping them going to AG or online and buying a ticket online for one of the other stands when they go on general sale. Some of our fans did it at St Marys a couple of seasons ago me along with them.

Carlisle to Bristol & back on a Tuesday night? Can't see a very big away turnout for this match!

Does anyone know if the 3rd round is seeded as well?

You're quite right; doubt we'll see many in the away end.

Good draw IMHO and what we needed if you take a look at the fixtures.

Considering it sits between Cardiff away on the Sunday and Middlesbrough at home on the Saturday we'll have an opportunity to rest one or two, something Boro who travel to Forest (not an easy game) might very well not have the luxury of doing.

Plus Carlisle took a right royals pounding off Brentford (and at home) on Saturday, so I'd hope we'd be able to overcome them if we can beat Brentford.

Pleased with this, although a home game against Swindon, Yeovil or the sad sags might have been fun... Oh well.

Keogh's very popular there, so it will be interesting to see how he does, as he's sure to be up for it.

He may be popular but he was badly exposed for Brentford's first and second goals on Saturday, whilst the third went in via a deflection off him (thank you BBC highlights for the insight).

Might not be in the team by the time we meet them if he keeps that up.

I'm guessing the Rovers-Cardiff game shall be a bubble like we have to endure? If it's not some serious questions will need to be asked and answered. At the moment bubble games are on trial imagine if they don't make there game a bubble and there is trouble then we will have to face the fall out as they will insist that the bubble remains.

Archived