IGNORED

Have I Missed This New Prem Keeper?

The Casual Connoisseur

Guest churchill gaffer
So no news then, GJ said that he would be signing either wednesday or today????

It was said on the radio the Prem keeper is not coming now

Didn't say the reason

But I think the prem team has injuries

Guest churchill gaffer
I cant believe it!!!!! no exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now theres a first

Grow up and do one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disapointed2se:

As said before

Don't read then

Guest churchill gaffer
Indeed. 3 weeks and he's back to school. He should enjoy the time off school while he can!

Hello

the one and only person that matters on this site

Grow up get a life :disapointed2se:

I think as time goes on Basso is more likely to sign and no other keeper will arrive.

Not sure about sign but just sit on his current contract until end of the season and play when needed, i said in another post City wont want to be paying him for doing nothing so you just as well use him for the bench for now.

Guest churchill gaffer
hahahahaha :winner_third_h4h: at least i dont suck up to rovers fans on their forum! :winner_third_h4h:

No!

Thats because I'm not a child who thinks he's in charge of this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life and try and get on with people

It's not just about you :disapointed2se:

Not sure about sign but just sit on his current contract until end of the season and play when needed, i said in another post City wont want to be paying him for doing nothing so you just as well use him for the bench for now.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lansdown has told Johnson that the club is only paying the wages of three professional keepers therefore if Basso doesn't get his move then he stays until his contract runs out with Gerken as first choice.

Just a question to put out there - would you rather keep Basso, bring in no other keeper and pay perhaps double the wages for a decent target man or pay Basso to sit in the stands, bring a fourth keeper in and only spend half the money on a mediocre target man?

Archived