IGNORED

Line Up Tomorrow

Somerset_Sam

Given that Gavin has regularly come on to play in the hole in pre-season games I would think he will play there tomorrow, unless Gary wants to replace Haynes' pace with Sproule's and keep Clarkson where he is.

That's my assumption, I think that Ivan is underrated on here, last season he created a lot of chances that weren't converted and yet received all the blame. I would like to see another of the youngsters hitting the bench as well, like Jackson did midweek.

Guest ashtonyate
If you ask me, we have the player at the club that would be perfect for the hole!!!! LEE TRUNDLE!!!!!

The trouble is they would need a J C B to dig it :winner_third_h4h:

The trouble is they would need a J C B to dig it :winner_third_h4h:

That's not the problem, LT is a player out of time. Modern teams can't afford to play who will (might) come up with 2 pieces of brilliance in a game. Shame really because fans love that sort of thing but it's dying rapidly.

That's not the problem, LT is a player out of time. Modern teams can't afford to play who will (might) come up with 2 pieces of brilliance in a game. Shame really because fans love that sort of thing but it's dying rapidly.

Football history is littered with players that, jsut did two minutes of brilliance a game. Trundle v S****horpe springs to mind. But I have as much chance as Trundle has tommorow, shame as the system now would suite him, but its history.

Guest ashtonyate

I was mucking around,in a lot of ways I feel sorry for him he seems a nice bloke.

He was the wrong age to make the step up,he made some good money out of it but its not all about money.

Archived