IGNORED

Trundle On The Bench

Tim S

With Danny Haynes suspended for the match vs Palace, anyone think there is a good chance we might see the return of Lee Trundle to the bench for City?

Yes we all know he is finished at City, but we are now short on players and Trundle hasnt actually done anything wrong so Gary Johnson should have no reason not to call upon him if needed. And if want away Basso can make the bench then Im sure there could be a place for Trundle.

Lets hope so and he comes on and scores the winner!!!!

Cant see it myself. although i would like to see trundle there I think so much water has passed beneath the bridge so to speak. There are other solutions with akinde etc. GJ wont lower himself IMO

With Danny Haynes suspended for the match vs Palace, anyone think there is a good chance we might see the return of Lee Trundle to the bench for City?

Yes we all know he is finished at City, but we are now short on players and Trundle hasnt actually done anything wrong so Gary Johnson should have no reason not to call upon him if needed. And if want away Basso can make the bench then Im sure there could be a place for Trundle.

apart from come back from pre season very unfit?

If unfit then i very much doubt it. Nice idea though.

I wish trundle would hurry up and find a club, and basso come to that,

Loads of people on here live in the past........

Who's Lee bloody Trundle anyway..............Oh yeah that fat bloke from wales.........CRAP

They are still both our players - I can understand your statement about Basso because he doesn't want to be here but Trundle actually wants to be here and has stated his interest in playing first team football here. Its not his fault that we offered him a long contact. I know I know it is his fault he returned from preseason unfit.

I wish trundle would hurry up and find a club, and basso come to that,

Loads of people on here live in the past........

Who's Lee bloody Trundle anyway..............Oh yeah that fat bloke from wales.........CRAP

Uhh actually hes from Liverpool....

I would like to see him on the Bench, he can have an impact on the game, and playing in that hole could be a good move.

Jackson or Plummer on the bench, lets look to the future not the past..

LT hasn't got a future at BS3 so no point playing him.. People might say if he played he would be in the shop window but realistically if any interested clubs were watching him they might see just how crap he is these days and pull out of any proposed deal....

Archived