IGNORED

I Actually Feel Sorry For Warnock Tonight!

Andy082005

Apart from Colin having a spasm - which is priceless in itself the funniest was at half time as Paul Durkin (Who presumably was the assessor at the game) walked round the pitch towards the tunnel. We asked him for his views and with head down, but, with a broad grin on his face answered "Im glad im going on holiday!!!!!"

PRICELESS :winner_third_h4h:

He thinks we're unsporting because we didn't score a goal for them after it was disallowed.

What a tit he is.

Yes just heard him saying on Radio Bristol that we should have let them score a goal. So if it was the other way around would Warnock have let us have a free goal?

Plus at the end of the season those 3 points maybe vital.

:pray:

Anyone else i would be gutted for but not him. Was so pleased to get that undeserved win. Dont you love football?

I haven't got a problem with Warnock at all. I'd rather listen to one Warnock than ten faceless, monotone types like Trollope, Pardew or, dare I say it, Danny Wilson. Unless the lino can come up with a clear reason why he "disallowed" the goal rather than the referee "bottling" it and failing to allow the goal then Warnock has every reason to feel aggrieved and that he was denied at least a point.

Yes just heard him saying on Radio Bristol that we should have let them score a goal. So if it was the other way around would Warnock have let us have a free goal?

Plus at the end of the season those 3 points maybe vital.

:pray:

And we also don't know precisely why it didn't stand. There seem to be fans on that side saying a flag went up, and Gerken clearly wasn't sure what happened.

Warnock is the classic bully, who are always the first to bleat "It's not fair" when things go against them.

Probably the strangest indcident I have witnessed in my time supporting City. Freddie Sears dinked the ball past Gerken into the goal, before it bounced off the bar that holds the net down and came back out. At the time, the ground was deadly silent, but a handful of palace players proceeded to celebrate, and five seconds later, the palace fans started to celebrate before everyone on the pitch congregated around the linesman. I personally saw nothing wrong with the goal. No pushing. No handball. No offside. It left be baffled along with everyone around me, but at the same time, we were all very pleased!

**** Warnock.

The fact that a 60 year old man can be such as massive hypocrite is pathetic.

Anyone remember 'the Battle of Bramall Lane'? He got his thugs (already reduced to 8 men due them basically attempting to main WBA's players) to fake injury to get a game called off.

He can whine (and that is what it is) about our lack of sportsmanship all he likes but he'd have done exactly the same AND he's already done much, much worse previously.

Regardless of his public persona (and I don't have strong feelings either way really) he has no right to accuse others of lacking in morals.

Sickening.

**** Warnock.

Anyone remember 'the Battle of Bramall Lane'? He got his thugs (already reduced to 8 men due them basically attempting to main WBA's players) to fake injury to get a game called off.

He can whine (and that is what it is) about our lack of sportsmanship all he likes but he'd have done exactly the same AND he's already done much, much worse previously.

Regardless of his public persona (and I don't have strong feelings either way really) he has no right to accuse others of lacking in morals.

Sickening.

Well said imo

It certainly makes up for last weeks ridiculous penalty decision though, and the events leading up to it!

It is hardly the same. You see those penalties given all the time- it was City's fault for not seeing the game out.

I think the main thing is that it happened to Warnock- anyone else and we would all have a degree of sympathy.

Regarding us giving them a goal out of sportsmanship, it was even less likely to happen in view of the fact that most of their players kept going down so easily. That N'Diaye fellow could be knocked down by a feather.

I don't feel sorry for any of them - you reap what you sow.

Regarding us giving them a goal out of sportsmanship, it was even less likely to happen in view of the fact that most of their players kept going down so easily. That N'Diaye fellow could be knocked down by a feather.

I don't feel sorry for any of them - you reap what you sow.

That's not how the Warnock rule book works.

It clearly states that they can kick, dive and cheat their way to victory, but should an opposition team be on the receiving end of an advantageous decision, they must be extremely sporting and forget all the crap they've had to tolerate from Warnock and his team of cheats up to that point.

I'm glad someone else mentioned the West Brom incident when Warnock decided he didn't want to lose the game fairly so he'd try and get the game abandoned by asking his players to cheat, because all i thought today was what goes around comes around, Colin.

Is there another manager (maybe Ferguson) who is more deserving of such circumstances as today's. Although i did fear that he was going to have some kind of breakdown at the final whistle! Football gold!

That's not how the Warnock rule book works.

It clearly states that they can kick, dive and cheat their way to victory, but should an opposition team be on the receiving end of an advantageous decision, they must be extremely sporting and forget all the crap they've had to tolerate from Warnock and his team of cheats up to that point.

A proper manager would be more concerned with bollocking the two twerps for giving away a goal at the end !

**** Warnock.

Sickening.

Hear, hear.

Coached his lads on how to sledge each one of our players last year apparently.

Just saw Mr Colin ****** on Sky Sports News giving us the sob story about his transfer embargo and team of teenagers running their hearts out. Well Mr Colin *****r you can Double f*uck right off

Try being more careful how you you speak about City and you might get some charity coming your way.

comedy gold from start to finish

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?t=189369 :icecream:

Brilliant stuff! I'm glad they hate us so much because it will just make todays events even more painful for the poor little diddums!

What's even funnier is that the most unsporting team and fans in the league have the audacity to suggest that they would have handed us a goal if it had been the other way round!

comedy gold from start to finish

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?t=189369 :icecream:

Colin's got the fans well trained hasn't he?

Every club he's with believe the world is against them and that's how the bloke operates. He moans and belly aches about every decision against him, and glosses over anything controversial that goes in his favour.

I used to hate the bloke, as he can be a smug b*****d when he wins, but now it's a real laugh since we seem to be getting the better of the south London rabble in recent games.

LOVE IT!!!

Archived