IGNORED

Bristol City Reply Coming Up Later In "this Hour"

Tom

I'd sooner we didn't rise to it, to be honest.

Warnock and Jordan are attention-seeking idiots and will be delighted to get any sort of reaction out of us.

We won, they lost. Walk away from it and move on.

Understand, but when the whole integrity of the Football Club is being questioned, I think facts and a response is justified

I am sure we will respond in a professional manner & draw a line under it

I'd rather hear from the referee, as it was his error in the first place!

Excatly, it has nothing to do with the ''integrity'' of our football club, its no different to the ref awarding a dogy penalty in the last minute, theses things happen its football for gods sake!

I'd rather hear from the referee, as it was his error in the first place!

No, it's the assistant ref's fault if he was directly in line with the ball and the only official able to award a goal with certainty.

However, it'll be interesting to see if the referee had a clear view of the 'goal' and how the incident replays in slow motion.

In hindsight these decisions and timekeeping should be taken out of the hands of on-field officials and are best left to technology.

Fair play Sexstone. Totally dead-batted the questions in his round-a-bout way.

Would love to open up a forum for all the fans in the country to give their verdict

Also in this would like the offsite goal and other incidents from the game to be shown.............however, guess this is the same for all the games where NW rants!

Roll on January

Would love to open up a forum for all the fans in the country to give their verdict

Also in this would like the offsite goal and other incidents from the game to be shown.............however, guess this is the same for all the games where NW rants!

Roll on January

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Have a look at that forum, quite a debate going.

Bumped into Johnson after teh game and he said that it was his understanding from speaking to the players that the goal was disallowed due to a push on one of our players.

Do you think if the game had finished 0-0 there would be such a stink from palarse? I think the last minute goal really stuck the knife into them.

0-0 Colin would still of moaned, Thats what old 60 year old tossers do best!

However-Last minute winner! Fanbloodytastic! :winner_third_h4h:

Its nearly 5 hours since the final whistle- I still cant stop grinning!!!

Absolute quality!

0-0 Colin would still of moaned, Thats what old 60 year old tossers do best!

However-Last minute winner! Fanbloodytastic! :winner_third_h4h:

Its nearly 5 hours since the final whistle- I still cant stop grinning!!!

Absolute quality!

Is he 60?

He doesn't mention it.

Colin did us proud there, he was calm, collected and gave a well rounded view on things, unlike a certain Mr Jordan.

Absolutely, I just wrote this on another thread but incase he does take a look at the forum I'll add it here:

Just seen it an SSN myself, and comments from GJ and Simon Jordan too.

Our Colin (Sextone) often gets a lot of stick on here but I was proud of him speaking for our club about this controversy. He was calm, polite, clear and professional. So different from the Palace lot.

Obviously they were angry and emotional, but have also clearly lost the plot and are an embarrassment to their club and football.

Talking of professional, did anyone notice how at the end of the first half Gary seemed to deliberately keep his players back and let Palace clear the field first. I'm sure he was trying to prevent any incidents in the tunnel, well would you trust Palace in a confined space.

Also we were out very early and warming up on the pitch at the start of the second half, again for the same reason. I bet being outsmarted by Gary didn't exactly please Warnock either.

Guest ashtonyate
I'd sooner we didn't rise to it, to be honest.

Warnock and Jordan are attention-seeking idiots and will be delighted to get any sort of reaction out of us.

We won, they lost. Walk away from it and move on.

I agree its up to the ref to make the judgement not Bristol City,so don't get involved.

Archived