IGNORED

23 Fouls

Deej-Legend

It was also quite strange that he decided not to book a palace player when on two occasions - both just outside the box - that Akinde was brought down.

If an obvious foul stops a potential goal scoring opportunity it must result in a booking.

Strange stuff Ref.

He gave free kicks against both sides for shoulder to shoulder challenges, if that is going to continue then we may as well start watching basketball. You are, however, apparently able to wrestle someone to floor in the penalty area and get away with it!

I also want to know how Akinde can be offside 1 yard inside their half of the field running onto a 20 metre pass. Logic dictates that his run must have started in our half of the field and he couldn't have been offside, WHEN THE BALL WAS KICKED! He was free and clear on his own and would have been a big favourite to score.

Although the referee was awful, the most contentious decisions concerned the linesman under the Dolman stand.

He gave free kicks against both sides for shoulder to shoulder challenges, if that is going to continue then we may as well start watching basketball. You are, however, apparently able to wrestle someone to floor in the penalty area and get away with it!

I also want to know how Akinde can be offside 1 yard inside their half of the field running onto a 20 metre pass. Logic dictates that his run must have started in our half of the field and he couldn't have been offside, WHEN THE BALL WAS KICKED! He was free and clear on his own and would have been a big favourite to score.

Although the referee was awful, the most contentious decisions concerned the linesman under the Dolman stand.

I haven't seen the Akinde thing again but he looked offside to me. Then again Hartley did.

Archived