IGNORED

Maynards Goal

Esmond Million's Bung

With all of the crap from Warnock, Jordan and the BBC, I think a very important (especially for BCFC) point has been missed and that is Maynards goal was an absolutely brilliant 'strikers' goal, He picked up the ball from a mistake and he knew what he was going to do with it, Where the goal was and had the skill to execute a perfect strike, in my opinion a top quality strikers goal from a guy who if we are going to be anywhere near promotion this season is a very important player for us.

Top drawer

With all of the crap from Warnock, Jordan and the BBC, I think a very important (especially for BCFC) point has been missed and that is Maynards goal was an absolutely brilliant 'strikers' goal, He picked up the ball from a mistake and he knew what he was going to do with it, Where the goal was and had the skill to execute a perfect strike, in my opinion a top quality strikers goal from a guy who if we are going to be anywhere near promotion this season is a very important player for us.

Top drawer

Well said.

It was an excellent finish...especially when the circumstance's are taken into account. Despite the keeper being out of position he still had a fair amount of the goal covered. Niki had alot to do...and he did it brilliantly with a quality, instinctive finish.

Hoping for a big return from his this year...certainly looks the part :fingerscrossed:

Archived