IGNORED

Sunday Supplement

internetjef

all the paper guys on sunday supplement are saying we 'cheated', and that we are a 'disgrace'.

They all reckon captain should have agreed to walk a goal in down the other end.

Funny to see they didnt criticise the referee/linesmen once

I think its made a few back pages aswell.

Which ones - News of the World, Mirror perhaps, but id be amazed if the spreadsheets are using such language.

all the paper guys on sunday supplement are saying we 'cheated', and that we are a 'disgrace'.

They all reckon captain should have agreed to walk a goal in down the other end.

Just watching this as well... Sean Custis ripped right into us. No mention of our disallowed goal or the ref. So who can come up with the best anagram of Sean Custis... :innocent06:

Hardly suprising we are getting slaughtered. Not on the same scale I know but I was playing in a league game a few years back, The opposing team shot, the ball hit the stansion in the top corner and bounced back out. The ref wasnt sure what had happend, our players turned round and told him it was a goal......

On the other hand yesterday, as soon as a few of the city players realised there was alot of confusion, they ran straight to the lino - they clearly werent saying it was a goal....

Following this, Cole Skuse remarkably try's to claim in his aftermatch interview that he didnt see what happened as he was off balance. Funny that Cole as firstly I was sat in Row AA in the atyeo right behind the goal, you did see it. Secondly, it is clear as day that when you watch the highlights, Cole skuse is not off balance, he is the closest one to the ball and he even puts his hands on his head as the ball flies in the net. Yet he claims he didnt see it!!??

Now, im not saying we should let them score as we are all still not 100% certain as to why it was disallowed. However, After what has happened and since been said, im not at all surprised that our integrity is being questioned.

Hardly suprising we are getting slaughtered. Not on the same scale I know but I was playing in a league game a few years back, The opposing team shot, the ball hit the stansion in the top corner and bounced back out. The ref wasnt sure what had happend, our players turned round and told him it was a goal......

On the other hand yesterday, as soon as a few of the city players realised there was alot of confusion, they ran straight to the lino - they clearly werent saying it was a goal....

Following this, Cole Skuse remarkably try's to claim in his aftermatch interview that he didnt see what happened as he was off balance. Funny that Cole as firstly I was sat in Row AA in the atyeo right behind the goal, you did see it. Secondly, it is clear as day that when you watch the highlights, Cole skuse is not off balance, he is the closest one to the ball and he even puts his hands on his head as the ball flies in the net. Yet he claims he didnt see it!!??

Now, im not saying we should let them score as we are all still not 100% certain as to why it was disallowed. However, After what has happened and since been said, im not at all surprised that our integrity is being questioned.

Is cole skuse the new Arsene Wenger? :laugh:

diplomatic selective vision methinks ha ha

I can kind of see there argument, but i didnt see those two preston ar*eholes who sandwiched marv last week so he had to handball it pleading to the ref to let it go, or botting their last minute penalty out for a throw in.

Warnock can say what he likes but if shoe was on the other foot his response would have been...

'it was a bad decision but we have a transfer embargo and loads of teenagers and some deciosons have gone agaisnt us recently so we were due a bit of luck'

Wow, a bunch of fat sweaty moronic tabloid

journalists

hacks (sorry I mistakenly wrote journalists there) who love Colin because he's always good for a ludicrous quote, saving them the bother of having to actually think of something intelligent to write. The sort who love spivs like Venables and Redknapp. Can't say I'm stung by their insightful critique, especially as I don't recall them savaging Coppell last season; but of course he's famous. :disapointed2se:

Good, it might just serve to motivate the players for the rest of the season. Stick one up those Cockney ####s.

some people with a cool head (not me sadly) were on here last week saying that whilst the referee cost us last week, these things even out over a season. We didnt expect it to happen this quick, but thats life! If Warnock was less of an idiot he might find that some of those decisions go his way every so often.

Remember when we had a perfect goal against Swansea scrubbed off last season and after the game their keeper even said it had crossed the line! did'nt even get any press coverage outside of Bristol that one

Too right I remember our Swansea goal - that never was - as I witnessed the ball cross the line as I was sat in the Atyeo stand that day. I was sat in the Williams stand yesterday and I thought the Palarse goal - that never was - was not a goal. I honestly thought the ball hit the post just as the referee and linesman probably did - as the net did not ripple.

I think someones already said it, but the tabloids live Colin - you could hear them all giggling away when he was doing his after-match conference on the telly. He always gives them something stupid to print.

Its a shame though, because they just encourage him to continue spouting his rubbish.

therefs just been suspended and refs association apologised, i can see either a replay or a goal from kickoff on the away match on the offing :disapointed2se:

No chance. The only way there will be a replay is if City offer one, which rightly we won't do. Though it would be nice if we did replay it and batter them 5-0.

That Swansea none goal is worth bringing up as is the "goal" away to Leicester 2 seasons ago when Brian Wilsons shot hit the bar bounced over the line then came out again, ref said no goal! It happens every season to someone. Palace are a discrase and I'm so pleased it happened against them. I read on a Palace forum that they should sack our groundsman! Everyone who has something to do with Palace seems to be a complete idiot.

How dare a 'London' (the mighty capital city) club be cheated by some backwater club!

Shove your Olympics.

Palace have been truly pathetic over this. These things happen in football, speak to Chesterfield about the goal that wasn't and stopped them getting to a cup final.

Do you honestly think Palace would have done any different? No chance!

therefs just been suspended and refs association apologised, i can see either a replay or a goal from kickoff on the away match on the offing :disapointed2se:

What a kneejerk reaction by Keith Hackett. He apologises to Pa/ace/Warnock etc, suspends the match officials, and all before the match is even reviewed. What happens when the officials are proved to be right, how does Mr Hacket deal with that situation of his own making. This appears to be more about (we have a transfer embago imposed on us) Neil Warnock/Palace then it is about commen sense and football. By there actions these people have made this a huge mountain out of a molehill. Issues like this raise its head every week with out this over the top reaction.

Archived