IGNORED

Keith Hackett Makes Public Apology To Warnock/match Officials Taken Off List Until Review Of Game

!james

on breaking news bar on SSN.

Referee's chief Keith Hackett makes public apology to Neil Warnock for the disallowed goal

All match officials from game taken off appointment list until review of incident

I hope he spoke to the ref before making the apology because the ref and his assistant are the two people who know why the goal was disallowed. Why the ref has not been questioned about the incident baffles me, the whole thing could have been cleared up very quickly if he had gone public after the game or at least informed mr Hackett why he disallowed the goal.Against the code of practice they will say, just keep everyone in the dark.

Are refs going to apologise every time they get a decision wrong concerning a goal? How about we replay every game and the season goes on for 4 years?

It won't happen as we won't have any Ref's to ref at this rate!

on breaking news bar on SSN.

Referee's chief Keith Hackett makes public apology to Neil Warnock for the disallowed goal

All match officials from game taken off appointment list until review of incident

no danger of the Ref's chief apologizing to us, or Warnob, and Jordick apologizing to BCFC, SL, and GJ I s'pose? no didnt think so.

Good on The Mirror!

A balanced an well thought out article, giving each side their right-to-reply, including ourselves.

Darren Lewis always strikes me as a decent chap and it's nice to see his papers has attempted to place the incident in context.

Archived