IGNORED

Sky Sports Comments

madmax

Best comment

Chris Warrior (Arsenal) says...

I can completely understand Warnock's anger but I have to say I am the happiest guy in the world about the incident. My reasons are simple, I am getting married in November and Bristol City's late late goal meant I won £1100 and everything else me and my girlfriend need for the wedding is instantly paid for. So I would like to say a big thankyou to all of the Bristol City players and in particular "SUPER NICKY MAYNARD". Don't be too downhearted Neil Warnock, at least 2 people were extremely happy by the outcome of today's game.

Best comment

Chris Warrior (Arsenal) says...

I can completely understand Warnock's anger but I have to say I am the happiest guy in the world about the incident. My reasons are simple, I am getting married in November and Bristol City's late late goal meant I won £1100 and everything else me and my girlfriend need for the wedding is instantly paid for. So I would like to say a big thankyou to all of the Bristol City players and in particular "SUPER NICKY MAYNARD". Don't be too downhearted Neil Warnock, at least 2 people were extremely happy by the outcome of today's game.

Neil Warncock needs to read this and realise there's always a silver lining :innocent06:

Archived