IGNORED

Now Minor Celebs Are Getting Involved!

luke_bristol

The BBC websites text updates for the Man United v Brum game mentioned yesterdays incident, so Mark Watson sent in a text setting the record straight:

"I was at the Bristol City game. It should be noted that we, City, also had a perfectly good goal chalked off for offside. I admit Neil Warnock is right to be angry, but it's actually no different from our disallowed goal or any of the many other wrong offside decisions every week"

I eagerly await Justin Lee Collins' press conference!

The BCC websites text updates for the Man United v Brum game mentioned yesterdays incident, so Mark Watson saent in a text setting the record straight:

"I was at the Bristol City game. It should be noted that we, City, also had a perfectly good goal chalked off for offside. I admit Neil Warnock is right to be angry, but it's actually no different from our disallowed goal or any of the many other wrong offside decisions every week"

I eagerly await Justin Lee Collins' press conference!

JLC is on soccer am next saturday...... :englandsmile4wf:

How dare you call Mark Watson a minor celebrity?! He advertises pear cider* for heavens sake! :innocent06:

*Ciders made from apples as God intended are also available.

Crap fake Irish pear cider. The boy should be discusted at selling out to such a awful brand.

Archived