IGNORED

Neil Warnock Taking Legal Advice

Abraham Romanovich

Neil Warnock is taking legal advice on the possibility of suing West Ham because of the failings of officials to notice a legitimate goal in Saturday's game between Crystal Palace and Bristol City.

It seems that had West Ham not signed Carlos Tevez and finished the 2006/07 season with a run that took them out of the relegation zone thanks to his goals, then the goal in question on the 16th August would never have been disallowed.

He said "If I hadn't got relegated with Sheffield United, then I might not have ended up at Crystal Palace, so I wouldn't have been managing the team, so they would have played in a slightly different way, and so wouldn't have scored that exact goal, at that exact time. Due to the freakish nature of the referee's mistake, it is fair to say that no other goal would have been disallowed in that game, so it is clearly West Ham's fault".

West Ham have agreed to pay £16 million damages to Crystal Palace and Sheffield United, and have also set up a standing order to every other football league club for £100,000 per month, just to get ahead of themselves for when Warnock eventually takes up a new position and finds another way to blame the Hammers, using his unique take of Chaos theory, in which carlos Tevez is a butterfly flapping his wings, and the root cause of everything that happens to Neil warnock ever.

Taken from another website but a fair point

Archived