IGNORED

Crystal Palace & Recent Years

Alex_BCFC

Just shown a montage of the games between us in recent times and all the incidents etc. It is a bit bizarre that we seem to have a serious hatred for each other now- wouldn't have expcted that when we came up. I don't think they like it when we beat them- because they have been in the Premier League etc and think they are a much better club. Well luckily times are changing thanks to Gary and the lads- long may it continue.

I loved that we got the better of them in all games shown. Hope Warnock and Jordan watch that and cry themselves to sleep tonight along with all the spiteful Palace fans out there.

Yeah was just thinking the same thing.

Maynard loves scoing against them. I make it 3 in 3.

Don't forget Derry throwing water over Gary Johnson at Selhurst Park in the Play Off semi final first leg, or Warnock complaining bitterly about our players having celebrated the first leg result on the pitch and in the dressing room. There's definitely a large grudge there, strangely I really don't believe it's one of our making, Derry and Warnock have repeatedly tried to stick it up us and we've by and large come out on top where it matters, on the pitch. They just can't deal with this.

Simon Jordan in particular should **** off back to Marbella and stop trying to get himself in the public eye at every opportunity. His comments this weekend are disgraceful but quite frankly I'd rather not give him the oxygen of publicity that he so craves, he won't see it as a grudge with Bristol City, just an opportunity for him, so who cares what he thinks, he's not important in football, he should get back to his sun lounger in Spain and do what he does best. Trying desperately to resemble a hot dog.

Archived