IGNORED

Haha Well Done Brad

dezgimed

i liked Colin's comments on the football league show

he said "we have an honest bunch of players, with a transfer embargo on us and we have a goal disallowed at a place like that"

the only reason they have a transfer embargo is because they owe clubs money(including us apparently) and haven't paid some of their own players what they agreed to when they signed them

i feel sorry for the players and the fans, (only slightly mind you) but Warnock and Jordan can go swiv

whatever the reasons, you don't refuse to shake hands with the oppo at the end of the game and then call everyone else "unsporting"

:boxing::boxing::boxing:

Personally, I thoguht Brad's reaction was stupid and could land him in trouble too.

Better to have been the bigger man and just laughed at Warnocks patheticness than get involved in shoving him. Raising your hands in anger during a game is a red card offence potentially - must be the same after a game too.

Personally, I thoguht Brad's reaction was stupid and could land him in trouble too.

Better to have been the bigger man and just laughed at Warnocks patheticness than get involved in shoving him. Raising your hands in anger during a game is a red card offence potentially - must be the same after a game too.

haha! raising your hands? you must be joking?!

he said "we have an honest bunch of players, with a transfer embargo on us and we have a goal disallowed at a place like that"

the only reason they have a transfer embargo is because they owe clubs money(including us apparently) and haven't paid some of their own players what they agreed to when they signed them

i feel sorry for the players and the fans, (only slightly mind you) but Warnock and Jordan can go swiv

whatever the reasons, you don't refuse to shake hands with the oppo at the end of the game and then call everyone else "unsporting"

He keeps going on about the transfer embargo as it was someone else's fault and just another piece of the victimisation of poor old Colin. The fact they owe us money is doubtless a factor in their bitterness. He also keeps going on about his team of kids. Who the hell were all those gnarled, cynical old pros he put out yesterday then? He also now brags about being 60 as though that is another of his great achievements. I fear for his physical and mental health as he lives in a state of permanent rage at the world. :disapointed2se:

I noticed the bit where he said that we were a bigger club. At least that was his inference. "it only happened to us because we Crystal Palace", i.e. the big club got the decision again!

No not joking. Just a different attitude to the incident.

Some people think it's cool, I thought it was crass.

It was a bit daft, but it was just a jab in the ribs with his fingers because Warnock was being so rude.

The more pertinent question is, what was Warnock doing over there in the first place? It wasn't exactly on his way to the tunnel or to the Palace fans, was it?

I noticed the bit where he said that we were a bigger club. At least that was his inference. "it only happened to us because we Crystal Palace", i.e. the big club got the decision again!

in stark contrast to their arrogant fans opinion of us as an vastly overacheiving little club club, on the standards of Cardiff & Millwall ie scum who they hope never to have to play again

make yer minds up Palarse...........

Archived