IGNORED

Qpr Game

silverfox

Can't wait for this one so that we can really get behind the boys and the Club as a whole.

We've taken an unfair battering in the media and I, like a lot of City fans I'm sure, have taken the accusations pretty personally.

I think this whole business will kickstart our season nicely, and we're up against another jumped up outfit from what the media would have us believe is the centre of the universe.

Get behind the team! Come on you Reds!!

Can't wait for this one so that we can really get behind the boys and the Club as a whole.

We've taken an unfair battering in the media and I, like a lot of City fans I'm sure, have taken the accusations pretty personally.

I think this whole business will kickstart our season nicely, and we're up against another jumped up outfit from what the media would have us believe is the centre of the universe.

Get behind the team! Come on you Reds!!

You are right, in my experience City's support is most volitile and passionate when something like this happans a la Warnocks coments after the first leg of the Play Offs and why he got such a verbal going over (and Jordan) during the 2nd leg. I've lost count of the times over the years at the Gate where the crowd is quiet and not involved, then the ref makes a mistake or a player on the other team dives, does a bad foul etc - Jason McCatere (sp) immediately springs to mind. The crowd gets involved and makes a hell of an atmosphere. The worst thing any visiting team or manager can do is upset the Ashton Gate faithfull.

Archived