IGNORED

Weird Beard Bad For Our Image

Tenyards

Never mind all the accusations from Crystal Palace the biggest damage to our reputation at the moment is the way our fans are represented in the opening titles of the BBC Football League Show. Some ancient old nutter with a very long beard is depicted wearing a City scarf. Now forgive me if he turns out to be a real fan but surely we can find someone with a bit more street cred?

If he is an actor then we should sue.

I find it quite funny that all the other "fans" (actors) they use to portray the other clubs in the opening credits are quite normal bland looking people

When Citys person comes on its some old mental with a big long white beard bouncing around

I like him

Is he Scrumpy out of costume?

Never mind all the accusations from Crystal Palace the biggest damage to our reputation at the moment is the way our fans are represented in the opening titles of the BBC Football League Show. Some ancient old nutter with a very long beard is depicted wearing a City scarf. Now forgive me if he turns out to be a real fan but surely we can find someone with a bit more street cred?

If he is an actor then we should sue.

I think it's a good laugh!

At least it gives us a bit of character.

Archived