IGNORED

Qpr Game And Frames Of Minds

madmax

Tomorrow we take on QPR and I do wonder how the players will settle in to the game after so much hype and criticism from Saturday in the way they conducted themselves. I'm sure Gary Johnson and Keith Millen will go about keeping things normal but I do wonder if deep down this could have an effect on one or two of the players.

MM

Tomorrow we take on QPR and I do wonder how the players will settle in to the game after so much hype and criticism from Saturday in the way they conducted themselves. I'm sure Gary Johnson and Keith Millen will go about keeping things normal but I do wonder if deep down this could have an effect on one or two of the players.

MM

They'll knuckle down and get Saturday out of their heads, will be a very tough game though I think, hope Haynes gets back in.

Fact is we didn't 'cheat', we didn't field and ineligable player, sneak on a 12th man, send all our players out high on drugs etc... It's just one of those things that hapen in the game. The ref shouldn't have played 6 mins at Preston, we didn't call Preston cheats!

MM

I would have thought the chemical brothers would have done us a big favour, if they needed anything to fire em up and prove a point then that pair of clowns will have acheived that.

I would have thought the chemical brothers would have done us a big favour, if they needed anything to fire em up and prove a point then that pair of clowns will have acheived that.

Exactly what I was going to see, if it was me I would be seriously fired up now by the way they have managed to villify us to the public. Of course the media etc would be on their side because Warnock is a "character".

Archived