IGNORED

Our New Rivals

Red Ferret

I quite like the fact we have a new enemy in this league - makes a nice change from Cardiff City!

Sorry for another Palace thread, but I like the fact we have another fixture in the season to look forward to from now on. Their fans really hate us (judging by their message board) and we feel the same about Warnock and Jordan.

It's all a bit strange as before the play off semifinal both clubs were pretty much oblivious to each other. But now after all the water squirting, disallowed "goals", unpaid transfer fees, refusal to shake hands, fans punching Warnock and spitting at Jordan, opposition players fighting in car parks, crunching tackles on the pitch (and probably many other incidents too) there is now real hatred between the two clubs

The return game in January is going to be immense - I bet the media are looking forward to it as much as we all are :-)

Bring on the Battle of Selhurt Park

ironic when you consider we used to have a bit of history with millwall.

millwall hate palace with a passion!wonder if millwall have a soft spot for us now!

I'm sure there are a lot of people around the country that may have a little soft spot for us (for a while!) after the weekend!

Couldn't care less about Palace - they are just one of the other 22 teams in this division that we have to play - although they do seem to dislike us and our carrot crunching ways...

The only reason I hate the Welsh clubs is because they should be playing in their own league and not the English League, and if they do play in our League then at least have the grace and decency to abide by our Laws and OUR F.A.(Welsh FA debate)

Plymuff - too far away to really care about them.

Rovers/Swindle - wrong division - might look at their results if I can even be bothered - feel total apathy towards the pair

Chelts/Yeovil - have an unknown reason for liking both these teams - good family clubs, who have had strong ties with us in recent years.

Were either of these allegations ever proved?

Not sure they ever were but didn't stop BBC mentioning them on Saturday night show

Along with all and sundry calling us cheats

Can't remember same accusations being aimed at Roy Carrol when he obviously saved the ball from behind the goal line

And as for the suggestion we should have given them a goal in return ... pah!

And what on earth has them having a transfer embargo got to do with anything - does that mean they deserve a goal start in every match

Sorry wanted to get all this off my chest in one place!!

I've nothing against Palace.

Once Tango and No Cash leave, my total disinterest in them, other than when we play them, will quickly return.

Whilst those two poisonous idiots are at that club, I will wish them nothing but bad luck.

Oh, and if they want to pay us the money they owe us before they go bust, that would be ideal.

Good afternoon, Palace fan in peace.

Well well, what a palava this weekend has been. Shocking decision followed by ludicrous accusations of cheating by our chairman & then no shaking of hands at the fianl whistle.

I do not see the point of calling for a re-match as it will never be sanctioned. It's done, we have to get over it & try not to let it get to us, starting with Ipswich tomorrow night.

There's a lot of p*ssed off people at Palace at the moment, myself included, but at times like this you have to be rational & accept that this is what happens at football. As the cliche goes 'it evens itself up over the course of the season'

Good luck & see you in January.

S C E

Well well, what a palava this weekend has been. Shocking decision followed by ludicrous accusations of cheating by our chairman & then no shaking of hands at the fianl whistle.

I do not see the point of calling for a re-match as it will never be sanctioned. It's done, we have to get over it & try not to let it get to us, starting with Ipswich tomorrow night.

There's a lot of p*ssed off people at Palace at the moment, myself included, but at times like this you have to be rational & accept that this is what happens at football. As the cliche goes 'it evens itself up over the course of the season'

S C E

Thanks, I imagine it must be hard for Palace fans at the moment, finances etc.

Shame most of your fans can't take such a sensible opinion on the situation like yourself though.

S C E

Good on ya. Some of the rubbish your fans are spouting is truly amazing. Good to see a palace fan with sense.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Good on ya. Some of the rubbish your fans are spouting is truly amazing. Good to see a palace fan with sense.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

I've been reading the Palace message board as well & a lot of the fans are talking with raw emotion, this however does not excuse our chairman and he wonders why everyone thinks he's a ****?! For a man who spends all his time in Marbella & has made no secret that he wants rid of Palace he'd be best off, most of the time, keeping his mouth shut. He can be passionate, he likes to fight for fairness but he's made our club a laughing stock at times & we've gone from a club who rival supporters quite liked to a club that rival suporters detest. We're not Millwall but we're getting to their level of detest.

Archived