IGNORED

Warnock, Jordan And Palace Chants Vs Qpr

Tim S

Just wondering with everything thats happened over the last few days..... can we be expecting some anti Palace (aimed at Warnock and Jordan in particular) chants when we play QPR on Tuesday night????

If anyone is planning to get some going - what are we all going to be singing then?

This one has been doing the rounds on Facebook:

The ball goes in, the ball goes out, In, out, in, out, The ref was in no doubt, Nicky Maynard wins it Warnocks dummy comes out That's what he's all about, Neil Warnock is a ******, Neil Warnock is a ****** Neil Warnock is a ****** CITY GO MARCHING ON ON ON!

The ball goes in, the ball goes out, In, out, in, out, The ref was in no doubt, Nicky Maynard wins it Warnocks dummy comes out That's what he's all about, Neil Warnock is a ******, Neil Warnock is a ****** Neil Warnock is a ****** CITY GO MARCHING ON ON ON!

Thats brilliant!!! Its gotta be done at Ashton Gate on Tuesday night!

Personally I'll be aiming my chants and songs against QPR. A ******' 'orrible little club that deserves abuse and a very hostile welcome from us.

Saturday's game is in the past, and only really needs to be dragged up again when we play them there.

Let's move on I say.

1 - 1 and we got 3 points

how about this, to the tune of fight fight

fnck off C.P.F.C

we didnt cheat you from anything

you scored a goal, thats a fact,

but the ref never gave it you stupid tmats

m = w

:clapping: Seems like we have plenty to choose from!!!

As well as the ant-Palace chants, could I make a request for a song in support of Steve Lansdown, please?

Being called a gutless liar and a cheat by someone who owes you a quarter of a million pounds must be very hard to stomach. He doesn't deserve that, and a timely reminder that we're on his side would be a nice lift for him.

Siege mentality and a bit of steel now please, chaps.

As well as the ant-Palace chants, could I make a request for a song in support of Steve Lansdown, please?

Being called a gutless liar and a cheat by someone who owes you a quarter of a million pounds must be very hard to stomach. He doesn't deserve that, and a timely reminder that we're on his side would be a nice lift for him.

Siege mentality and a bit of steel now please, chaps.

I agree. The man IS a city legend for me and we always say yeah lets get a steve lansdown song going but never seem to so please could we give him one tomorow. Nobody can argue he doesn't deserve one.

Archived