IGNORED

Warnock The Conductor

Red Wardy

All four sides of the gate gave a rousing rendition of "Neeeeeil Warnock, What a ******, What a ******" as he hopped around like Rumpelstiltskin in the centre circle. It was surreal.The frothing maniac then mockingly conducted all four sides of The Gate and pointed to the referee every time the word ****** was sung with aplomb.

We weren't laughing with you Warnock, we were laughing at you. And bloody hell did I laugh.

All four sides of the gate gave a rousing rendition of "Neeeeeil Warnock, What a ******, What a ******" as he hopped around like Rumpelstiltskin in the centre circle. It was surreal.The frothing maniac then mockingly conducted all four sides of The Gate and pointed to the referee every time the word ****** was sung with aplomb.

We weren't laughing with you Warnock, we were laughing at you. And bloody hell did I laugh.

Dont no about you but im still laughing, my boss this morning who played under Warnock I think at Burton Albion said Ohhh I can just imagine what he was like, the bloke is a animal

A superb post. I spotted Neil 'Rumpelstiltskin' Warnock outside his Cornish cottage but yesterday....Warnock really is Rumpelstiltskin.....

anderson_rumple.jpg

Archived