IGNORED

This Is Why I Love Football

Lack of Action Man

The season is so new and yet there has been so much to talk about.

The Basso situation, Paul Hartley and the price of hotdogs in the Williams.

Even when the media goes crazy labelling our proud club cheats and a disgrace we just keep on going with our squad that has both youth, age and experience, a very good manager and chairman of equal excellence.

Infact the whole controversy has united us fans (albeit against Colin and Tango!) I haven't seen a negative post in days.

But this is why I love football, because the game both on and off the field is never short of suprises.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Even when the media goes crazy labelling our proud club cheats and a disgrace we just keep on going with our squad that has both youth, age and experience, a very good manager and chairman of equal excellence.

Infact the whole controversy has united us fans (albeit against Colin and Tango!) I haven't seen a negative post in days.

But this is why I love football, because the game both on and off the field is never short of suprises.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Agreed, step asie Ashes. Football is back.

Come on you reds!!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Tango and no cash have unleashed a tiger.

They have let the genie out of the bottle and no one can put it back . onwards and upwards for BCFC.

Archived