IGNORED

Holloway Has A Pop

eric04

No need for me to add much more about Holloway.

If you read the comments on his rant and the responses, I have to say that I fully agree with post 9 (by mattyblack I think); it was the same as my initial thought on Saturday evening.

All of this would have been avoided if there was no metal bar at the base of the goal. I know it makes the design look sleek, especially with the fitted net, but, I believe net design should focus on the ball hitting it and staying there and not have the potential to fly back as quick as it went in.

this clown is a grade a c### surely he should be talking to his players about getting there first 3 points in a relegation season not about us hollowhead sort your life out son concentrate on your own team and keep the f### out of our business that doesn't concern you

He's got to be taking the piss with that. This is the same thug that was part of that deplorable gash set-up of the late 80's/early 90's?

Like Warnock and Jordon, he is funny, nay laughable due to his exceptional gift for combining hypocrasy and shamelessly spouting sanctimonious bollox.

Another one of life's honest victims self-pittying losers, too.

He would have been charged with bringing the game into disrepute and Blackpool's opposition would have been awarded a walkover 3-0 win. Nice thinking Ollie.

You are spot on with this one. I think the response of the Football League and the FA to any manager taking such action would be somewhat severe to say the least.

Didn't he basically say that he was a City fan though when he was on SoccerAM last year?

I've no idea where this rumour comes from. Would a City fan act like this?

(Warning, it involves Bristol Rovers, many apologies)

Note to anyone that thinks Holloway has any affection towards us whatsoever - he doesn't. Any idiot that applauds him when he visits the Gate needs their head read.

I've no idea where this rumour comes from. Would a City fan act like this?

(Warning, it involves Bristol Rovers, many apologies)

Note to anyone that thinks Holloway has any affection towards us whatsoever - he doesn't. Any idiot that applauds him when he visits the Gate needs their head read.

Fk me I have just watched that. I fking hate Hollowhead even more now. Wker.

Archived