IGNORED

Palarse V Ipswich

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

Roy Keane was having a go at Gary Johnson at the start of the season over the Lee Martin transfer.

I have got a feeling that Gary Johnson's ears could be burning tonight when Keano and Warnock get together

A Keano and Warnock get together? I can't imagine it. The likely scenario is that a Palarse player will follow Warnock's instruction in felling a Shitswich player and there'll be an ensuing touchline punch up between Keano and Warnock.

A Keano and Warnock get together? I can't imagine it. The likely scenario is that a Palarse player will follow Warnock's instruction in felling a Shitswich player and there'll be an ensuing touchline punch up between Keano and Warnock.

That has to be one of the single most odeous get togethers ever!

That has to be one of the single most odeous get togethers ever!

....also a very volatile get together. In my minds eye I can also see Warnock jesticulating to Keane over some dodgy infringement and Keane letting loose a flurry of punches on Warnock. I'd be very surprised if Palarse v Shitswich ends without an incident between the managers.

....also a very volatile get together. In my minds eye I can also see Warnock jesticulating to Keane over some dodgy infringement and Keane letting loose a flurry of punches on Warnock. I'd be very surprised if Palarse v Shitswich ends without an incident between the managers.

I'd be surprised if Warnock playing Football Manager on the Playstation ends without an incident between the managers!

Two of the most sporting people in the game go head to head, I hope the waiting press after the game take plenty of pens and paper.

Pens and paper? A bucket of cold water might be more useful.

Sod's Law though, after Saturday's game Ipswich v Palace will probably go without incident.

On the other hand.............................

Pens and paper? A bucket of cold water might be more useful.

Sod's Law though, after Saturday's game Ipswich v Palace will probably go without incident.

On the other hand.............................

Had Roy Keane been the manager of Cardiff City in April at Selhurst Park - when the Cardiff player was felled after being elbowed in the throat - I reckon there would have been serious touchline trouble between Keane and Warnock.

Archived