IGNORED

Let's Put An End To This Now

Southport Red

The facts

Warnock/Jordan are right when they say...

1) The Ref Got it wrong

2) The Lino got it wrong

3) Palace were denied a perfectly good goal

4) This sort of thing shouldn't happen nowadays

5) It COULD have had an effect on the Palace players which MIGHT have changed the overall result

6) It's not fair

7) Managing a young team and then be unfairly denied is hard to take

8) Palace did not get what they deserved from this.

9) Managers should set an example to players and fans*

10) If the boot had been on the other foot we would have been spitting blood also

Warnock/Jordan are wrong when they say

1) Bristol City are cheats

2) Giving them a goal back is a 'Moral' obligation on BCFC

Everything else is just 'off-stage' noise.

Palace WERE hard done by but that is NOT our fault.

Two Wrongs DO NOT make a right.

Other examples where teams have been allowed to score equalisers happened when it was clear to all concerned that something had gone wrong (i.e. when LJ 'accidentally' scored for Yeovil). In this example, GJ/BCFC were not at all clear on why the goal was disallowed, as has been said many times, if it was ABUNDANTLY clear at the time that the ref missed it, perhaps we MIGHT have let them score (although, that would have been to undermine the ref and to take the law into our own hands - it might still have been the right thing to do). HOWEVER, if there was ANY doubt at the time, that the goal may have been disallowed for ANY other reason then there is absolutely no way we should have given them a goal.

One more fact, after this incident, we were good enough to get the ball in their net TWICE, whilst they were unable to get it in ours again.

Colin needs to realise that his job is to manage his team not encourage this 'poor me' attitude all the time - it simply teaches players that life is against them and they will always get the sh***y end of the stick - much has been written about Alex Ferguson's use of siege mentality but you can bet he doesn't allow he players to think "poor me, it's not fair".

Warnock says it is inconceivable that the ref didn't see the ball in the goal - that is also GJ's view. If Colin can believe it ws impossible for the ref to have missed seeing the ball in the goal then it is ENTIRELY reasonable for GJ to think that the goal must have been disallowed for another, as yet unclear reason. Warnock's core arguement therefore, totally exonerates GJ/BCFC.

The facts

Warnock/Jordan are right when they say...

1) The Ref Got it wrong

2) The Lino got it wrong

3) Palace were denied a perfectly good goal

4) This sort of thing shouldn't happen nowadays

5) It COULD have had an effect on the Palace players which MIGHT have changed the overall result

6) It's not fair

7) Managing a young team and then be unfairly denied is hard to take

8) Palace did not get what they deserved from this.

9) Managers should set an example to players and fans*

10) If the boot had been on the other foot we would have been spitting blood also

Warnock/Jordan are wrong when they say

1) Bristol City are cheats

2) Giving them a goal back is a 'Moral' obligation on BCFC

Everything else is just 'off-stage' noise.

Palace WERE hard done by but that is NOT our fault.

Two Wrongs DO NOT make a right.

Other examples where teams have been allowed to score equalisers happened when it was clear to all concerned that something had gone wrong (i.e. when LJ 'accidentally' scored for Yeovil). In this example, GJ/BCFC were not at all clear on why the goal was disallowed, as has been said many times, if it was ABUNDANTLY clear at the time that the ref missed it, perhaps we MIGHT have let them score (although, that would have been to undermine the ref and to take the law into our own hands - it might still have been the right thing to do). HOWEVER, if there was ANY doubt at the time, that the goal may have been disallowed for ANY other reason then there is absolutely no way we should have given them a goal.

One more fact, after this incident, we were good enough to get the ball in their net TWICE, whilst they were unable to get it in ours again.

Colin needs to realise that his job is to manage his team not encourage this 'poor me' attitude all the time - it simply teaches players that life is against them and they will always get the sh***y end of the stick - much has been written about Alex Ferguson's use of siege mentality but you can bet he doesn't allow he players to think "poor me, it's not fair".

Warnock says it is inconceivable that the ref didn't see the ball in the goal - that is also GJ's view. If Colin can believe it ws impossible for the ref to have missed seeing the ball in the goal then it is ENTIRELY reasonable for GJ to think that the goal must have been disallowed for another, as yet unclear reason. Warnock's core arguement therefore, totally exonerates GJ/BCFC.

So your no 3 point is wrong then, unless you know something we all dont yet

Yep, everything that needed to be said has probably been said more than I care to remember.

Tonights match is a very tough game, QPR have some quality players, and I hope our minds are right, because it could end up a cricket score if we let our minds wander.

Plus side they don't have Dexter Blackstock any longer, he always seems to score against us.

Archived