IGNORED

Get Clarks Pies In The Ground

Thank god i went to clarks pies trailer opposite Bar Bs3 where i could get a decent pie for £1.40 because we have all seen the prices the caterers in the ground are charging a staggering £3 a pie. Once we are in the ground the only option is to pay £3 a pie, so i recommend buy a pie outside bar bs3 and then what you save you can put towards a nice pint.

What do you lot think?

Guest ashtonyate
Thank god i went to clarks pies trailer opposite Bar Bs3 where i could get a decent pie for £1.40 because we have all seen the prices the caterers in the ground are charging a staggering £3 a pie. Once we are in the ground the only option is to pay £3 a pie, so i recommend buy a pie outside bar bs3 and then what you save you can put towards a nice pint.

What do you lot think?

Its great they are selling Clarkesons pies do they do Trundles Pasties :innocent06: I got done in the ground Saturday on 2 pasties its a disgraces charging prices like that.

What do you lot think?

So food outside an entertainment venue is cheaper....? Thanks for stating the bleeding obvious!

We should have pieminister, gert lush.

This is more to the point - paying £3 in not great but acceptable as all events have inflated food and beverage prices, I just think the quality should at least be average to good. I hate to admit it but the pasty stand at the mem (yep I know from the rugby!!) which rovers inherited are far superior and previously won awards. If i understand correctly they have finished the contract with the company - maybe we should try and take them on :fingerscrossed:

This is more to the point - paying £3 in not great but acceptable as all events have inflated food and beverage prices, I just think the quality should at least be average to good. I hate to admit it but the pasty stand at the mem (yep I know from the rugby!!) which rovers inherited are far superior and previously won awards. If i understand correctly they have finished the contract with the company - maybe we should try and take them on :fingerscrossed:

they only use a small bake house doing 500 pasties for the sags and 5000 for us doubt they could cope with the demand tbh

Ahhhhhhh....Clarks Pies!

My first Clarks pie was bought from the kiosk at the back of the East End many years ago as a 12 year old kid. The pastry crumbled in my hands, I burnt my fingers and got it all down my front. I loved it then and I've loved them ever since!

I know this might be controversial... and I know that Clarks have been on North Street for longer than I can remember... but a Cardiff City friend (misguidedly born there, lives here) claims Clarks are Cardiff.

Is this true? Are Clarks Pies Welsh?? Prefer Pieminister myself... 100% Bedminster.

I know this might be controversial... and I know that Clarks have been on North Street for longer than I can remember... but a Cardiff City friend (misguidedly born there, lives here) claims Clarks are Cardiff.

Is this true? Are Clarks Pies Welsh?? Prefer Pieminister myself... 100% Bedminster.

It's true...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark%27s_Pies

I thought the Wigan pies were HORRIBLE.

Just mushy grey meat in them.

No way! really?

Deffo got top marks in our league - granted a few years ago now.....

We usually like to score a chicken balti - but sadly they werent available at Wigan.

Incidentally, the worst pie was Man Utd (England game) 1/10

Archived