IGNORED

Palace's Back 4 And Goal Keeper Are "unsporting Cheats"

Bar BS3

It's been half mentioned in a couple of posts over the last few days. But tonight was the first time ive had it confirmed by reliable sources ( having not seen it myself) but the replay of Hartley's disallowed goal on Saturday, shows that he was ONside, and the goal should not have been cancelled out. Fine, that happens, life's a bitch and all that. HOWEVER, surely by **** face's, sorry, i mean Mr Warnock's rationel, his back 4 and GK, if not others are all unsporting cheats and should have rushed to the referee insisting that the linesman was incorrect in his judgement, and the goal should stand.

I wasn't sure at the time, but surely they knew that Hartley was not in advance of the last defender when the initial shot came in? UNSPORTING CHEATS, thats what they are! Colin has made that quite clear!!

*****!!

• Admin
It's been half mentioned in a couple of posts over the last few days. But tonight was the first time ive had it confirmed by reliable sources ( having not seen it myself) but the replay of Hartley's disallowed goal on Saturday, shows that he was ONside, and the goal should not have been cancelled out. Fine, that happens, life's a bitch and all that. HOWEVER, surely by **** face's, sorry, i mean Mr Warnock's rationel, his back 4 and GK, if not others are all unsporting cheats and should have rushed to the referee insisting that the linesman was incorrect in his judgement, and the goal should stand.

I wasn't sure at the time, but surely they knew that Hartley was not in advance of the last defender when the initial shot came in? UNSPORTING CHEATS, thats what they are! Colin has made that quite clear!!

PRICK!!

Been partaking of a small, after hours, restorative cordial, Rob? :drunk2:

*****!!

yeah mate, it was onside

ONSIDE

Archived