IGNORED

Sky Sports Last Night

Bristoliain

Was watching SSN last night, couldn't make it to the game, no monies (was 2 results of a £4k accy, damn you Palarse and Watford). And the pundits, Charlie Nicholas especially, were sympathetic to our cause. He slated Tango man for what he said about us, also mentioned the numerous times Colin complains about things that go against him. They all said that, if they were in the same situation they'd have done the same as we did.

Turned on as Charlie was actually sticking up for us, fair shout - thank you!

What really peed me off last night though, when they finally got round to showing our goal there were mentions of us showing 'no hangover to our phantom goal' at the weekend. Isn't it about time they dropped all that shite now?

Turned on as Charlie was actually sticking up for us, fair shout - thank you!

What really peed me off last night though, when they finally got round to showing our goal there were mentions of us showing 'no hangover to our phantom goal' at the weekend. Isn't it about time they dropped all that shite now?

I think it just shows more support of our innocence, we were the victims of moronic behaviour.

To our credit we've responded like dignified winners, not victims.

It'll soon blow over.

What ****ed me off on Gillette soccer night last night, was the no visits to Ashton Gate with updates. We must've been the only ground they never went round!!!

Maybe sky are favoring Palace aswell.

That was really weird. I couldn't make the game as was relying on SSN to let me know what was happening, like they were doing at all the other Championship games. Sadly they only time they visited AG was for the goal. Something dodgy going on there I suspect.

During the game they didn't even mention us until the goal. Here is another thing i've picked up on. They never have a reporter in front of a camera at the gate and its always down a phone line. Is this because there is nowhere suitable to place the reporter?

They did with Reading at home last year, it was John Solako i think and it looked like he was just put inside an office somewhere looking out a window!?

Archived