IGNORED

Wilson Back To Brentford

cheese

Would be ideal for him. He knows brentford and now they are in league one and a very good side by all accounts.

If he has a good spell there, he'd then have every reason to expect a chance in the first team..

Confirmed, he's gone to Brentford on one month's loan.

Would be ideal for him. He knows brentford and now they are in league one and a very good side by all accounts.

If he has a good spell there, he'd then have every reason to expect a chance in the first team..

I take it the three dots at the end of this sentence indicate a degree of scepticism Riaz???

No-one can honestly believe that he will get a look in this season(unfortunately). Fontaine on the bench, Carey to come back, Wilson is not even making one of the SEVEN subs. Surely with only being allowed 3 substitutions it wouldn't hurt Gary to keep one space available for either Ribs/Wilson/Jackson/Plummer et al - he can't use them all 7 subs anyway - so let one of the young uns gain a taste of getting NEAR first team football at ASHTON GATE!!

Very disappointed personally as I thought he looked very promising in the 2 pre-season friendlies that I watched.(Although Nyatanga has limited JW's opportunities and is class).

I take it the three dots at the end of this sentence indicate a degree of scepticism Riaz???

No-one can honestly believe that he will get a look in this season(unfortunately). Fontaine on the bench, Carey to come back, Wilson is not even making one of the SEVEN subs. Surely with only being allowed 3 substitutions it wouldn't hurt Gary to keep one space available for either Ribs/Wilson/Jackson/Plummer et al - he can't use them all 7 subs anyway - so let one of the young uns gain a taste of getting NEAR first team football at ASHTON GATE!!

Very disappointed personally as I thought he looked very promising in the 2 pre-season friendlies that I watched.(Although Nyatanga has limited JW's opportunities and is class).

no scepticism at all. I actually think a season with brentford would do him good and once he's proven himself at that level, which I sure he will, the championship is the next level for him.

great move for all involved

as long as there is a release clause in case we get a load of centreback injuries

another spell as impressive as last years in L2 and he could have a serious shot of our first team next season.

Id imagine he would struggle to get into that position from our reserves

Archived