IGNORED

Palace Finally Pay Up

Tim S

Would like to say it was a pleasure doing business with them but it clearly wasnt.

I wonder if they hadnt said the things they did about the club over the weekend, then SL's legal team might not have started to kick arse this week.

I've just reported most of the comments under that article for Abuse. Usually the comments are quite funny but I don't see why we should put up with some Palace 'fan' calling us moronic and that we have no honour. Nothing will happen as it's the Evil Post but it made me feel better.

Dear Steve

Sorry about the all the kerfufle at the weekend. I sincerely regret calling you all cheats on Saturday night; I tried to change my story to blame the ref on Sunday and now the FA are calling me in on both counts. Please find enclosed a cheque for £200,000. If you sell £50,000 of my Tango shares that will make up the shortfall and I trust we are quits.

Yours humbley and respectfully

Simon Jordan

PS I've sack that fool Colin

If Carlsberg wrote letters .....

bit of a conspracy theroy.....

warnock isnt charged by the FA.....

Jordan only asked to 'explain' his comments and not charged already......

deal done between palace and the FA??

along the lines of, we will pay city what we owe, if you dont punish us for what we said..... :tumbleweed:

Or that it was a reaction to an almighty cock up. He (Warnock) probably went too far but everyone know's what he's like and it's pretty understandable given the circumstances.

Also the FA are probably embarassed about the decision, charging people will only keep the incident in the limelight.

Archived