IGNORED

Basso To Be Loaned Out

BCFC_Dan

First I've heard of this so I thought I'd post it up.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_5502508,00.html

A move that would be consistent with the manager's stated position. GJ's stance would presumably also mean that Henderson would become no. 2 to Gerken as soon as the former is fit. Therefore probably in the best interests of all concerned, though it would require another loan signing as GJ has always said he prefers to have three keepers available in all to provide adequate cover.

Its interesting that a keeper who is "highly rated" has to go out on loan as i presum there has been no interest from another club in signing him.

Strange really.

Basso is 'highly rated' - by Basso (which I think is probably a major part of the origin of this regretable situation). Clearly, he is less highly regarded by the people who matter i.e. the Premier managers he expected to come calling. Still looks to me like a pretty silly thing for him to have done. The words 'foot', 'himself' and 'shot' spring to mind.

There is no way back for him now anyway, i doubt whether GJ or majority of the fans would want him back now even if he did a U-turn and signed the contract.

He wants to leave and go on to bigger and better things (or more money more likely) so he obviously thinks hes to good for BCFC these days.

Guest MaloneFM

'Skysports.com understands Bristol City have made contract rebel Adriano Basso available for loan.'

Understands?

From who?

To where?

This is just a fabrication of a lie of a rumour DON'T LOOK!

'Skysports.com understands Bristol City have made contract rebel Adriano Basso available for loan.'

Understands?

From who?

To where?

This is just a fabrication of a lie of a rumour DON'T LOOK!

A tad hypocritical Malone? :disapointed2se:

You been giving Sky a master class?

Guest MaloneFM
A tad hypocritical Malone? :disapointed2se:

I was being sardonic Redski. One can never tell if these mumbo jumbo half heatred made up rumours will land one before the beak. And I missed most of Murder What She Wrote this afters and had to take it out somewhere.

Guest churchill gaffer

I say no

why should we just let him have his own way

He is letting this club down IMO

After all that this club has done for him

Let him rot in the Reserves :disapointed2se:

I say no

why should we just let him have his own way

He is letting this club down IMO

After all that this club has done for him

Let him rot in the Reserves :disapointed2se:

:disapointed2se: Nice verdict and the case for the defence was????

Guest MaloneFM

Me too.

And another deletion like my last two posts tonight but before it is my PM account has now been suspended as well.

Spineless-thats a good word isn't it boys and girls?

Archived