IGNORED

Bbc Highlights Are A Bit Crap...

DaveF

Highlights of QPR I noticed missed out some crucial parts of the game like the sitter they missed and Haynes' two easier chances...

Also Clarkson set the goal up and it says Haynes did in the highlights.

Iv been extremely dissapointed with their coverage. I thought with the BBC getting the rights it would be much better as their would be no breaks and as Match of the day seem to do well i thought that perhaps the football league could as well.

They seem very bias as well to Newcastle, Ipswich and West Brom.

I'd recommend City World/Player if you want every chance (for both sides) from each game, usually over 10 mins highlights of each game.

Well worth the money IMO.

Agreed.

It's a superb service for anyone who wants well edited, extended highlights.

Agreed.

It's a superb service for anyone who wants well edited, extended highlights.

I find the playback very jumpy.I wish that the download option was available, and still no footage of past games.I actually think that world was better,and thats something i didn't think i would hear myself saying!!!!!

I find the playback very jumpy.I wish that the download option was available, and still no footage of past games.I actually think that world was better,and thats something i didn't think i would hear myself saying!!!!!

Yeah, I agree World was a better service. The downloadable content was great and I am almost certain the quality of the picture was considerably better then than it is now.

I have been on free video streaming sites (ahem) with better resolution than BCFC Player. Considering its £35 I think its a bit cheeky.

Been impressed with the amount of world highlights, and there's more interview i feel. I've just got it again after a year or so of not having it, and as much as this sounds like a sales pitch would still recommend to all non Bristol residents. BBC will not ever unless playing someone famous give us a decent amount of highlights. Understandably too.

Yeah, I agree World was a better service. The downloadable content was great and I am almost certain the quality of the picture was considerably better then than it is now.

I have been on free video streaming sites (ahem) with better resolution than BCFC Player. Considering its £35 I think its a bit cheeky.

I'm very dsappointed with the new Bristol City Player as it seems considerably worse than World. I loved watching some of the classic games like Hartlepool and how you could watch highlights from previous seasons as well as the current one. Hopefully they'll add this stuff to Player.

Archived