IGNORED

Midfield 3

mightyreds89

Does anyone think that the injury to the guy from Glasgow Rangers and the introduction of LJ into the game on Tuesday night (which I thought was a strage one) may have meant that GJ stumbled on our best middle 3?

I thought LJ and PH looked like they could sparke off of one another and always seemed to know where one another were and linked up very well at times! PH looked better with LJ there and LJ looked much more relaxed with PH there like some of the midfield pressures had been taken off of him! Think them to and Marv could end up being the 3 midfielders with Haynes, Maynard and Clarkson providing the link in a 3 pronged attack!

Does anyone think that the injury to the guy from Glasgow Rangers and the introduction of LJ into the game on Tuesday night (which I thought was a strage one) may have meant that GJ stumbled on our best middle 3?

I thought LJ and PH looked like they could sparke off of one another and always seemed to know where one another were and linked up very well at times! PH looked better with LJ there and LJ looked much more relaxed with PH there like some of the midfield pressures had been taken off of him! Think them to and Marv could end up being the 3 midfielders with Haynes, Maynard and Clarkson providing the link in a 3 pronged attack!

We won our last three and were unlucky not to have won all 4 games this season ( Fair enough we got lucky at one point against Palarse ;) ) so hey, if it aint broke dont fix it however later into the season i feel we may have to change around a bit as people might begin to understand how to play us but then again they might not and we might finish top! :D

In a word, no.

If we want to play a midfield three I'd pick Skuse or Williams ahead of LJ for the third spot depending on the opposition. Skuse can actually defend as well as pass a bit and is quicker, and Williams can pass, carry the ball and has a shot on him. LJ can pass a bit, not much else, and Hartley does that better and much more besides.

I think it's Cardiff who have to organise their team to stifle us rather than the opposite.

We have great pace on the counter attack, regardless of formation.

3/1 against us is ridiculous - this is a very even game, fantastic odds which I got onto today.

We can win this game and I think we will by 2 goals (I've had one or two pints mind).

ha ha good old dutch courage. have a couple more pints and we'l stuff them by 4 :laugh:

i agree though should be close, i reckon we can nick it but by a more conservative one goal

There will be 4 in midfield as usual, i suspect. "wing backs" and 2 others. with Clarkson just in front.

We could go 3-5-2 i suppose and then ,yes, we may see Lj with PH and Marvin. :dunno:

I agree that LJ and PH looked comfortable playing together.

I have us down to lose this one so any kind of a result will do me. :city:

I think it's Cardiff who have to organise their team to stifle us rather than the opposite.

We have great pace on the counter attack, regardless of formation.

3/1 against us is ridiculous - this is a very even game, fantastic odds which I got onto today.

We can win this game and I think we will by 2 goals (I've had one or two pints mind).

If you fancy a bet then even better(7/2) is available with Corals, Skybet, Betfair, and Boylesports according to bookiesindex.

Archived