IGNORED

Marlon Jackson And Tristan Plummer To Hereford On Loan

!james

Your point is?

its boring. if they arent good enough, they wont play. Skuse has had his chance, Plummer didnt look first team standard during pre season, James Wilson came back and played a few games last season (going on loan again will do him good), Riberio would have played more if not for his injury and im in no doubt he will be a first team player with more experience.

He may as well sttle and sign for them full time, coz none of our younsters will get a game while Johnson is in charge.

It is a fact. Don't take it too seriously though, eh.

Sorry am I mistaken? I thought Blackman was 19?

GJ picks the best players, would you rather have seven youngsters in the line up and lose 4-0 week in week out? If they are ready GJ will give them their chance.

its boring. if they arent good enough, they wont play. Skuse has had his chance, Plummer didnt look first team standard during pre season, James Wilson came back and played a few games last season (going on loan again will do him good), Riberio would have played more if not for his injury and im in no doubt he will be a first team player with more experience.

now thats a good point :innocent06:

are we forgetting how young our team actually is? its a tough league this one, internationals in ever team near enough. So for a younster to just jump in would take something very special, by sending them on loan will give Gary a proper view of them. Yes they do well in reserves, but thats catchup football, and for youngsters to try stake a claim. and on loan proper opposistion.

If you truly knew me, you know I dont take anything seriously, your entitled to your own view, same as everyone else. Just one line answers, like one just said are very boring.

I am aware I am a hypercrit at times too

So for four years since Johnson has been here, we havn't produced a young player worth a try or a run in the team? If that's his opinion then fair enough, but worrying don't you think?

Skuse was given his chance by Tinnion.

Plummer is probably another talent wasted

James Wilson was tried then we signed Nytanga - so he obviously aint good enough

Riberio - probably would have played if Orr hadn't signed a new contract, no chance now

Both Johnson and the academy staff need to look at themselves, at least by playing th likes of Lita and Cotterill young, earnt us a few bob, we're not even doing that now.

He may as well sttle and sign for them full time, coz none of our younsters will get a game while Johnson is in charge.

No you right. the manager does not like youngsters

Akinde

Maynard

Haynes

Blackman

Nyatanga

Skuse

Ribeiro

Artus

Clarkson

Elliott

All under 23 and part of our first team squad.

No you right. the manager does not like youngsters

Akinde

Maynard

Haynes

Blackman

Nyatanga

Skuse

Ribeiro

Artus

Clarkson

Elliott

All under 23 and part of our first team squad.

Young yes. Our acadmy ain't producing the talent for the Championship. If they are, we ain't seeing them, that was my point. (Agreed, not made very well!)

Young yes. Our acadmy ain't producing the talent for the Championship. If they are, we ain't seeing them, that was my point. (Agreed, not made very well!)

Skuse - in the squad.

Walker - if it was not for terrible injuries, he may have been in or near the squad by now

Ribeiro & Wilson - These too are close I think.

Plummer - Just needs to grow into a man. very light-weight at the moment

Jackson - Just promoted to senior squad

I just think we need patience!

your point was that Johnson wont play them regardless of talent. you have to remember we are now only starting to be recognised as a championship club, before we were league one, there is a big gulf in talent between the two

if they are talented enough they will play, am fairly sure Johnson gave Myrie-Williams his chance, now he is at Dundee as is not championship standard. i would rather have no one come through then bring them through for the sake of it and weaken the team.

Can you tell us how many of the top managers have brought through home grown players? e.g. benetiz at Liverpool.

Or are you just wanting to whinge at something because were doing wella t the moment?

So for four years since Johnson has been here, we havn't produced a young player worth a try or a run in the team? If that's his opinion then fair enough, but worrying don't you think?

Skuse was given his chance by Tinnion.

Plummer is probably another talent wasted

James Wilson was tried then we signed Nytanga - so he obviously aint good enough

Riberio - probably would have played if Orr hadn't signed a new contract, no chance now

Both Johnson and the academy staff need to look at themselves, at least by playing th likes of Lita and Cotterill young, earnt us a few bob, we're not even doing that now.

As someone else has pointed out, we're not short of youngsters in the squad.

This stuff about Plummer really irritates me - he's simply not strong enough at the moment. Go and watch him at Hereford - see if you think he's good enough to be playing in the championship or evem, with respect, to be near a championship squad. He's simply not. But, hopefully, playing in another league will firstly help build his strength up and give a proper taste of competitive football. Remember this is a guy who couldn't get in the Torquay team. I don't doubt he has talent, and I hope he fulfils that (it's certainly not wasted yet, as you suggest) but he is simply not ready yet.

Archived