IGNORED

Goalkeeping Situation

Im_over_ere

So what is the latest news/views on the goalkeeping situation. First it was rumoured to by Kaspet Schmeichel - now with Notts County, then Tom Heaton - now loaned to QPR, then Asmir Bergovic - who came on as a sub today for Calamity James, so assumed that he is still part of Portmouth plans.

Funny to listen to GJ interview yesterday where he states that he is sad of rumours that Basso wants to go out on loan as GJ is waiting to see if Basso may have a change of heart rgarding his decision. This seems to suggest that if Basso withdrew his transfer request then GJ would consider him back in the squad.

I'm not suggesting that we need another GK becuase Gerkin isn't up to it, just that if there is no one else, do you think GJ will go with Gerkin and Henderson for the remainder of the season?

So what is the latest news/views on the goalkeeping situation. First it was rumoured to by Kaspet Schmeichel - now with Notts County, then Tom Heaton - now loaned to QPR, then Asmir Bergovic - who came on as a sub today for Calamity James, so assumed that he is still part of Portmouth plans.

Funny to listen to GJ interview yesterday where he states that he is sad of rumours that Basso wants to go out on loan as GJ is waiting to see if Basso may have a change of heart rgarding his decision. This seems to suggest that if Basso withdrew his transfer request then GJ would consider him back in the squad.

I'm not suggesting that we need another GK becuase Gerkin isn't up to it, just that if there is no one else, do you think GJ will go with Gerkin and Henderson for the remainder of the season?

Surprised hes still waiting for him to change his mind after being messed about for so long, time to move on and if it is with Gerken and Henderson fine by me, would have been nice to find out what Premier League GK it was going to be tho!!

Archived