IGNORED

Phillips Goes Out On Loan To Shrewsbury

leepeacock's50phead

Phillips to the Shrews is funny...until I remember Moysie leaving us for them too, and he hasn't done so bad (well until this year when he has had problems with the Klingon) !

Funnily enough, though, I can't see Phillips ending up as Everton number 1, can you...!?

What is it with these keepers, though? They seem to have a strop and end up worse off than they were before, and as my mum might say, cut their little noses off to spite their faces!

...slightly amended quotes from their official site, (sort of Flaming of the Shrews you might say :rolleyes: )

Town manager Homer Simpson has moved quickly to bring in the experienced Phillips:

"After getting the news earlier in the week that Chris Nail had a tear in his eye that would keep him out we had to look to bring someone/ANYONE in.

"We were in a right old flap, thats when Phillips came to mind, I'm delighted that we have been able to bring in an experienced flapper such as Steve to help us out."

I heard he made their hole weak by signing on them, he's only going on loan because he wants to try the Gay Meadow out after being left out of the Rovers team Flapper felt very confused

I was going to correct your spelling, but think you have got it correct anyhow.

Guest MaloneFM

Here's a conundrum then.

Flappy gets bombed out of here for teddy throwing crimes. Then the g*s for who knows what although the blue few were losing faith in him by the minute.

What if someone parks in his space at Gay Meadow?

RIGHT! THAT'S IT! I'M OF TO...........ummm... :noexpression:

Shrewsbury is probably a lovely place but they are hardly Champions League material.

Archived