IGNORED

One Point

beaverface

..Watching City isn't enjoyable.

Apart from the odd half here and there, it's bloody hard to enjoy watching city (even when we're winning we tend to sit back and scrape the win)

Where's the enjoyment gone?

The performance tonight against Carlisle took the biscuit - that was one step too far for lacking entertainment.

..Watching City isn't enjoyable.

Apart from the odd half here and there, it's bloody hard to enjoy watching city (even when we're winning we tend to sit back and scrape the win)

Where's the enjoyment gone?

The performance tonight against Carlisle took the biscuit - that was one step too far for lacking entertainment.

I have to admit that I didn't enjoy the football last season in terms of entertainment but the first half performance last Tuesday gave me a lift and plenty of optimism. I have to say that if the football remains as boring to watch as last season then this particular supporter of 33 years who has had a season ticket for the last five after I finished playing football will not be renewing next season and will pick and choose games to go to instead.

I simply cannot justify laying out over five hundred sheets for me and my lad to watch football and then not enjoying it.

Archived