IGNORED

Disgrace, I Want A Refund!

gaz897

The most shocking performance I've seen for years. Tactics were way off again and the same narrow formation that see's our top 2 isolated. This is how I think they performed.

Gerken - solid, don't blame him

Ribero - ??? I'd put him behind Wilson, and a few miles behind Orr.

McAlister - In my view he had an ok game. Never really got the ball and was neither here nor there.

Fontaine - looked out of sorts, Swine flu?

Skuse - Played at centre back???? Why does GJ continue to play people out of position. NOT A CENTRE HALF!!!!!!

Carey - Rusty 1st games back, but still looks steadier than McCombe.

Elliot - disregard the comment of him not being worth 40 notes. Best player, ran himself ragged and risked injury covering for Lee Johnson.

Lee Johnson - Usual sideways backwards 10 yar passes. Won't track back. Made a few comedy falls and jumps in efforts to duck out of challenges. Useless

Williams - Showed flashes of skill in 1st half in CENTRE MID. Switched to the left and was generally cra@p. GJ yet again playing someone out of position.

Haynes - Headless chicken tonight.

Akinde - Headless. touchless. Energyless.

Sproule - Need I say it. Headless chicken

McCombe - Some idiot decided to play him up front with 20 mins to go? Of course he's definately ahead of even Trundle in the striker pecking order.

Blackman - Not sure I was in Bedminster by then.

Manager - tactically poor again which was confirmed again and again by player falling over each other and bumping into one another due to not knowing where they were suposed to be.

Horrible display, some will say I'm a LJ hater, well I am. But even people who see good in his play will probably admit he waa cr@p. McCombe is not a striker GJ. Skuse is not a centre half GJ. Williams is not a left winger GJ. PLay you players in the right position!!!!!!! good confidence booster Gary.

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

The most shocking performance I've seen for years. Tactics were way off again and the same narrow formation that see's our top 2 isolated. This is how I think they performed.

McAlister - In my view he had an ok game. Never really got the ball and was neither here nor there.

Skuse - Played at centre back???? Why does GJ continue to play people out of position. NOT A CENTRE HALF!!!!!!

Elliot - disregard the comment of him not being worth 40 notes. Best player, ran himself ragged and risked injury covering for Lee Johnson.

Lee Johnson - Usual sideways backwards 10 yar passes. Won't track back. Made a few comedy falls and jumps in efforts to duck out of challenges. Useless

Williams - Showed flashes of skill in 1st half in CENTRE MID. Switched to the left and was generally cra@p. GJ yet again playing someone out of position.

McCombe - Some idiot decided to play him up front with 20 mins to go? Of course he's definately ahead of even Trundle in the striker pecking order.

Manager - tactically poor again which was confirmed again and again by player falling over each other and bumping into one another due to not knowing where they were suposed to be.

Horrible display, some will say I'm a LJ hater, well I am. But even people who see good in his play will probably admit he waa cr@p. McCombe is not a striker GJ. Skuse is not a centre half GJ. Williams is not a left winger GJ. PLay you players in the right position!!!!!!! good confidence booster Gary.

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Chicken Defamation. How dare you compare a chicken to that useless lump.

*Silentley wonders if 6 cans of strongbow has contributed to this overly bizarre reply*

Chicken Defamation. How dare you compare a chicken to that useless lump.

*Silentley wonders if 6 cans of strongbow has contributed to this overly bizarre reply*

Archived