IGNORED

Why Cant We Just Smash Somebody!

roadyred

Hi All,

Just got back in from the game and its fairly obvious reading the posts that people are'nt happy. Ive been a ST holder for a number of years, and i cant remember seeing city score lots of goals in game, its not a moan, more of a frustration that we never absolutley batter anybody! i look at other scores and see teams hitting 4 goals, or even 3, last 2 seasons i saw city score 3 against Preston, thats it!i missed another when i think we got three, my point is it would be nice to see us humiliate someone as its been soooo long!! Just more dissapointing after viewing tonights performance. Just dont seem to give the impression were going to score, and score and score.

For those who didnt go its the first time in 12 years ive EVER left early, thats how bad it was!i have sat through alot, but that tops it!

Onwards and Upwards though!!! Its only a league cup game and we lost to a very good championship side on Sunday!! all is not lost! just want to see more goals!

RR :fingerscrossed:

Hi All,

Just got back in from the game and its fairly obvious reading the posts that people are'nt happy. Ive been a ST holder for a number of years, and i cant remember seeing city score lots of goals in game, its not a moan, more of a frustration that we never absolutley batter anybody! i look at other scores and see teams hitting 4 goals, or even 3, last 2 seasons i saw city score 3 against Preston, thats it!i missed another when i think we got three, my point is it would be nice to see us humiliate someone as its been soooo long!! Just more dissapointing after viewing tonights performance. Just dont seem to give the impression were going to score, and score and score.

For those who didnt go its the first time in 12 years ive EVER left early, thats how bad it was!i have sat through alot, but that tops it!

Onwards and Upwards though!!! Its only a league cup game and we lost to a very good championship side on Sunday!! all is not lost! just want to see more goals!

RR :fingerscrossed:

The reason is that the manager doesn't want to, or feel the need to batter anybody 4-0. He is happy for us to take the lead, and then bring on extra defenders to protect what we have. Sometimes it works, but what happens is we get three or four one goal wins and then a tonking off of somebody, and our goal difference is always hovering around zero. That in itself can prove very costly at the end of the season.

Archived