IGNORED

Lots Of Manager Criticism

dezgimed

They don't choose to play out of position in a formation that doesn't suit a squad that changes every game and make illogical substitutions.

The players don't have the opportunity to play well when the management team make basic mistakes. Sometimes the players are at fault, but not in the last two games IMO.

To what extent should the players be getting some stick after Sunday/Tonight?

They arent lemons, they're professional footballers and should be able to play together.

I am equally angry with them as with GJ TBH.

So am i, but unfortunately we live in an age were players seem to get off very lightly and the mnager gets it in the neck time and again, how many times over the last 10 years or so have you seen managers out of a job beacause of inept players? It seems to be a trend that is a more recent thing.

Personally i think the problem i and most fans have is GJ dosnt seem to know what formation to use or who to play in it. We are AGAIN lacking fire power on the wings and up front that should have been adressed way earlier in the transfer market and we are in a situation were we are getting desperete and giving trials to the likes of Pericard.

All i can say is the sooner we sign Quincy and get him fit and raring to go on the wing the better. Im just desperate to see wingers who can run with pace and deliver crosses. I dont think i can stomach a season of no width and hoof ball.

But a team from the non league can have crap management/organisation but put on a performance due to sheer effort.

Disagree. Effort can spring a surprise on a side with more quality but only with players in the right roles with the right organisation. You won't win games if you're disorganised no matter how much effort you put in.

It's my opinion that we should stop fannying around with this flat back four that the last two games has proven not to work and get back to the 352 that has served us so well.

For how long exactly has 352 served us so well, 45 mins against QPR which still didn't produce any goals, then we got sussed out and if we are honest we were lucky to pick up all 3 points.

We do not have enough quality to play this formation I can't be the only one to notice that Macalister and Orr are not wing backs

• Admin
So am i, but unfortunately we live in an age were players seem to get off very lightly and the mnager gets it in the neck time and again, how many times over the last 10 years or so have you seen managers out of a job beacause of inept players? It seems to be a trend that is a more recent thing.

Personally i think the problem i and most fans have is GJ dosnt seem to know what formation to use or who to play in it. We are AGAIN lacking fire power on the wings and up front that should have been adressed way earlier in the transfer market and we are in a situation were we are getting desperete and giving trials to the likes of Pericard.

All i can say is the sooner we sign Quincy and get him fit and raring to go on the wing the better. Im just desperate to see wingers who can run with pace and deliver crosses. I dont think i can stomach a season of no width and hoof ball.

And who signs these inept players?

Who is paid handsomely to coach and motivate his chosen players?

Who decides on the starting 11, the formation and tactics?

And you wonder why Managers take the fall..........

Thats not to say that players shouldn't individually take responsibility for their fitness, attitude and effort, its just a bit of a conundrum how so many have a bad night, unless the tactics and formation was wrong, they are trying to prove a point, they are all suffering from this virus that going around or they just plain and simply, didn't mentally turn up, believing the job was done before a ball was kicked.

Archived