IGNORED

Graham Kavanagh

Slave to the rhythm

Even at the age of 36, Graham Kavanagh still looks a quality player. I'm not going to suggest that we try to buy him, but I thought he looked a class above everybody else on the pitch during his substitute appearance.

And how come Scott Dobie is playing at League One level these days? He's always been a good goalscorer and I was surprised to see him playing for Carlisle. Has he had injury problems in recent years?

Even at the age of 36, Graham Kavanagh still looks a quality player. I'm not going to suggest that we try to buy him, but I thought he looked a class above everybody else on the pitch during his substitute appearance.

And how come Scott Dobie is playing at League One level these days? He's always been a good goalscorer and I was surprised to see him playing for Carlisle. Has he had injury problems in recent years?

To be honest my nan would have looked a class above tonight.

I remember when kavanagh played against us for sheff wed in play off final season i think and he was awful, miles behind the pace and marv had him in his pocket all game. And i dont think kavanagh has got much better since then.

Archived