IGNORED

Trundle ... Opportunity Missed?

headhunter

Accepting the fact that Trundle is not a Championship player then I have to say GJ dropped [another] clanger by not naming him on the bench at the very least last night.

Why? Maybe, just maybe he may have got a goal or two which might have encouraged someone other than Swindon to have a punt on him for 6 months as the transfer deadline approaches. I am sure had the pre-match build up said something along the lines of Trundle will play some part in the game then a few scouts may have come along on spec.

I know it's all ifs and maybes but GJ does display traits on pigheadedness on some issues and for me this is another one. What ever you say about Trundle his attitude over the past two years has never been that of a spoilt child.

Last night was the worst performance in many years and with Jackson and Plummer on loan leaving Trundle out can only have been done out of spite and nothing more in my opinion.

Other things about last night:

Ribs - didn't step up to the plate in my opinion

Anyinsah / Haynes - not much difference?

Leave out Maynard why not same for Hartley if they're being saved for Boro which could have meant Artus on bench.

GJ coming up to 4th anniversary - never been tougher for him and fans tolerance levels at a low [not just at City but countrywide as all us normal workers expect a performance from over paid footballers!!!!]

Archived