IGNORED

Season Ticket Holders Shafted Again

sh1t_ref_again

well the main site says they have been planning this for months!!!

but when it comes to it, loyal season ticket holders are given a pathetic 2 days to somehow find time off work and rush to stand in que's down the gate.

no way of buying your ticket online, but we have been planning for months

not open Sunday, but we have been planning for months

tickets could go on general sale with the season ticket seats still being kept reserved until next weekend, but we have been planning for months

No postal applications, but we have been planning for months.

WHAT EXACTLY HAVE THEY BEEN PLANNING FOR MONTHS, except how to p.1ss off a season ticket holder of 20 years who has already rushed and purchased next years ticket.

looking after number 1 again

Mate, ive been going for 27 years, cant afford a season ticket ( family,and i dont get paid enough :@ ) you are lucky at least you will defo get one.I have to go in for the ticket "lottery" and possibly take a day off to drive up from Bridgwater. Whilst the 2 games a season !!!!, :@ Bristol bloke can stroll down the road and get his 4 tickets on Wednesday just like that. Yep should have got the Membership this year i guess. :dunno:

Guest Neo
He wont definately get one at all mate, we only been given 950 tickits so if 10000 season tickit holders want 2 go up it will be tuff! :dunno:
I think sh1t_ref_again is referring to the home leg :dunno:

well the main site says they have been planning this for months!!!

but when it comes to it, loyal season ticket holders are given a pathetic 2 days to somehow find time off work and rush to stand in que's down the gate.

no way of buying your ticket online, but we have been planning for months

not open Sunday, but we have been planning for months

tickets could go on general sale with the season ticket seats still being kept reserved until next weekend, but we have been planning for months

No postal applications, but we have been planning for months.

WHAT EXACTLY HAVE THEY BEEN PLANNING FOR MONTHS, except how to p.1ss off a season ticket holder of 20 years who has already rushed and purchased next years ticket.

looking after number 1 again

Do you not have a telephone? You can ring for your tickets. its not impossible to get them over the phone, somebody has to. :dunno:

yes I was just after my seat for the home game.

I think the phone lines are not open until Tuesday, when after sitting on the phone for several hours trying to get though, beeing told your only 125th in the que (goes down well in companies time or on a mobile) you give up and decide to join the que down at Ashton.

Portland Bill - yes agree with you, but be re-assured they have been planning this for months, lucky they did not just have a few days.

I appreciate that it isn't an easy job selling out a whole stadium in 7 days. However, just to give you one anecdotal experience, I am a season ticket holder as are my two boys. I live and work in South Wales. This morning, I have come into work early so that I can rearrange my diary for the next two days. I will be coming over to get my ticket tomorrow at circa one o'clock; thhis may be difficult if one meeting runs late and I have another meeting, thankfully in Chepstow, at 2.30. As a consequence of moving things around, I'll be at work tomorrow night until 7.30. Marvellous! Then there's the cost of the petrol and the Bridge.

I simply do not buy the argument about season ticket holders not having access to online booking. The club have got a database with all our details on. In essence, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that someone claiming to be me, claiming my seat and having the tickets sent by post to my address is actually me.

The inconvenience to me may seem small to many of you and I suppose in the grand scheme of things that it is. However, I'm not from London or Cheshire. How must season ticket holders form there be feeling?

Scooter Red

Archived